017

- Ni-ki's POV

Rina and I meet up outside of the school auditorium. She is dressed like a businesswoman, like she's going to interview the students.

"Dressed to impress, huh?"

I say while looking her up and down.

"Yup, as always."

We exchange big smiles then she takes my hand and leads me into the auditorium.

It's crowded in the auditorium, but we manage to find seats right in the middle with a good view.

As we wait, I poke her in her arm, then her cheek. She makes a "bro what" face at me.

"Hey guys!"

Jungwon stands in front of us, waving. He's wearing a suit, just like Rina.

"Looks like we're matching, Rina."

Jungwon says.

"You look nice."

I say to him.

One thing I've always admired about Jungwon is his face. It feels illegal for someone like me to be friends with this guy who has the most handsome face I've ever seen. I wouldn't say I'm jealous though, I just really like his face.

And no, I'm not secretly in love with him.

"Thanks, bro."

Jungwon fist bumps me and flashes a smile at Rina before he leaves.

- Rina's POV

A few minutes later, the lights dim and we see Jungwon and Jay walk out.

My heart skips a beat when I see him up there.

"Hello, my name is Jungwon!"

"My name is Jay. And we are going to be talking about climate change. Specifically the effect of climate change on oceans."

After the presentation

The presentation was good. I had expected that since both of them are practically geniuses.

Jungwon and Jay come to see us. I hug both of them and Ni-ki pats them on the back.

"Good job guys!"

I say.

"Yeah, it was really good."

Says Ni-ki.

"Let's go to the café for ice cream? I get discounts for being an employee. It's on me."

Jungwon proposes.

"Yeah!"

The other three of us say with excitement.

First, we walk to Jay's house so he can get into normal clothes. Then we go to Jungwon's house, then to Sheep Garden.

I haven't been here since Ni-ki took me a couple weeks ago. The scent of freshly baked pastries fills my senses and I'm reminded of my visit with Ni-ki.

This time, the snow has finally melted and I was right.

It would be even more beautiful once the snow melts,

Is what I thought back then.

One thing I love about Sheep Garden is that it isn't seasonal. You could come here in the winter or in the summer and it would still be both enjoyable. Daytime or nighttime, I guess it would be perfect for dates.