012

-Rina's POV

The moment I step into my room, I run and jump on my bed. My crush just gave me his hoodie! Am I dreaming?

I wonder if I should wash it. Maybe not, cause I want him to keep my smell on it. It would make him think of me.

In the end, I decide not to wash it. It isn't dirty, anyways.

An idea pops into my head. I'll write a note and put it in the pocket!

Dear Wonnie,

Thank you for letting me borrow your sweater last night. It's very soft!! Let's go out sometime?:)

- Rina

- The next day

I wake up and get ready for school, happier than ever. I make sure to take Jungwon's hoodie with me to give it back to him.

Jay seems visibly sad as we're walking. I wonder why.

"Jay, you good?"

"Yeah yeah, all good. Here, let me carry this for you."

Jay says as he takes Jungwon's hoodie out of my arms.

"It's fine, Jay. I have enough hands to hold it."

"Rina, I'm making things easier for you. I'll give it to him later.

"It's fine, I can give it to him myself."

I say, trying to take the sweater from his hands.

"My first class is with Jungwon, so it would be easier for me to do it."

"Fine."

I say, dropping my shoulders and letting out a sigh.

Jay gives me a cheeky smile as we leave to our separate classes.

- Jay's POV

I look at the sweater as I walk to my class. There's something in the pocket. Is that.. a note? I hate to go through someone else's stuff, but I suddenly get super curious, so I open the note anyway.

My eyes widen as I read it.

"Dear Wonnie"

So they have nicknames for each other? I didn't even think that they talked.

And what's with the heart next to Rina's name? I know Rina likes Jungwon, but why is she being so obvious? Do they both like each other? Are they talking?

I notice the heart next to Rina's name.

She never put any hearts on the letters she gave to me. She must really like him.. And I'm happy for her, I guess. The only thing I should be feeling for her right now is happiness, as her best friend.

My eyes tear up as I keep reading the note over and over again. A single tear drop stains the paper.

Maybe this is the part where I give up. But I can't.

I'm with her everyday, I see her too much to be able to get over her.

I put the note back in the pocket of the hoodie.