Chapter 9

Sakura's POV

        We made it to the new hideout finally. It was similar to the last one, just a few differences with furniture and room size.

        "Sakura, since you have behaved since you have gotten here, and there are extra rooms, you can have your own." Pein said to me as he disappeared down the hallway. I was slightly sad I wouldn't be sharing a room with Itachi anymore, and from the looks of it, as was he. Itachi looked up and noticed me looking at him. He smiled slightly and nodded for me to follow him. We went down the opposite hall Pein had gone down. We walked till we were at the end of the hall. He stopped in front of the door that was second to last in this hall.

"This can be my room and the one next to it can be yours, okay?" He asked. I nodded.

        "Sounds good to me." I said with a smile as I entered to the room. It was a bit smaller than the one back at the old hide out, but it will do. I dropped my bag down on the bed and took off my cloak and placed that along side my bag on the bed and exited my room. But when I stepped out of the room, the first thing I see is Sasuke. He is leaning against the door frame of the room across the hall. He has a grin plastered on his face. Part of me wanted to punch it right off. My thoughts were distracted by Itachi stepping out of his room. He looked just about displeased as I did when he laid eyes on Sasuke. He walked over to me and stood close to me in a protective manor. He leaned his face close to my ear.

        "Make sure you lock your door when you are in it, especially if you are sleeping." He whispered. I nodded slightly and looked back at Sasuke.

        "Secrets aren't nice, you know." He said, faking a hurt expression. I rolled my eyes at his horrid act.        

        "Neither is forcing yourself onto someone." Itachi said nastily. Sasuke chuckled at Itachi's comment.

        "Now, now Itachi, we all now Sakura enjoys it when I get close to her. I can feel the excitement radiating off of her when I'm near her." He said with a perverted glare. Itachi's expression darkened greatly. It sent chills down my spine.

        "If you hurt her I will come after you." Itachi threatened.

        "Hn." Sasuke said as he walked down the hall. Sasuke doesn't really care what anyone thinks, says, or does. Its annoying how self-absorbed he is sometimes. But then again, he has always been that way. He was that way when I fell in love with him. Well, what I thought was love. What I actually felt for him was lust. I liked the way he looked, but not how he acted. But I was to blind to see his true colors. But now I can and I will never be so naïve again.

        "Sakura, are you alright?" He asked, tearing me from the thoughts.

        "Oh, yes. Just a bit hungry and tired is all." I responded quickly.

        "How about we get you some dinner and then you can get some rest." Itachi said.

        "Alright." I said as we started walking down the hall to the kitchen. The food smelled delicious and I could not wait to eat some of it. That was, until I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Sasuke was near and I knew it. I didn't dare look around to see where he was.

        I picked around the food until it looked like I had eaten enough. I excused myself from the table and went to my room. I did exactly as I was told and locked my door. I changed and curled up into bed. I was about to close my eyes and rest when there was a knock on my door. I got up slowly and walked over to it.

        "Who is it?" I asked quietly.

        "Sasuke." Is what I heard.

        "Go away." I said as I started walking back to my bed.\

        "You don't need to let me in, just please come out so we can talk." He said through the door. I didn't respond. "If you don't come out in five seconds I will make my own way in." He said. I sighed in defeat as I opened the door and stepped out.