Chapter 6

Sakura's POV

        I peeked my eyes open and peered around. Itachi was no longer here. It didn't surprise me though. He is always one to rise early. I sat up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get dressed.

        I walked out of the bathroom and headed for the door. I opened the door, only to be greeted by Sasuke. I gasped lightly. He was the last person I would be expecting to see. After the events that occurred yesterday.

        "I thought about what you said yesterday, and I guess I'll do it. But I'll pick what questions I want to answer." He said.

        "Okay. Well then answer my question from yesterday. Why are you concerned about Itachi and I's relationship status?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

        "Because he is my brother." He responded. I could blatantly tell he was lying.  Just by how he looked away after he answered. I wasn't going to push him for the truth though, now is not a good time to make him angry.

        "Alright." I said.

        "Now answer my question from yesterday. Do you still love me?" He asked while cocking his head to the side. I opened my mouth to speek, but closed it when I saw Itachi behind him. Sasuke follwed my gaze. He sighed and glared at Itachi.

        "I'd hate to interupt this, but I need to borrow Sakura." He spoke.

        "For what?" Sasuke asked bitterly.

        "Reasons that don't concern you. Now Sakura, come." He said as he lightly gripped my arm. Sasuke then grabbed his arm. I looked up at him and noticed he had his sharingon activated. "Is there a problem, Sasuke?" Itachi asked with a glare. They stared at each other until Sasuke released his arm. I walked past Sasuke, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

        "My room, at sunset." He whispered quiet enough so that way Itachi couldn't hear. He released my arm and I followed behind Itachi. I could feel Sasuke watching us the whole way down the hall.

        "So why did I need to come with you?" I asked him. He glanced at me.

        "Having Sasuke around you makes me concerned. I don't trust him, and you shouldn't either." Itachi said coldly. I was surprised at his sudden chilling demeanor.

        "But he's your brother." I said. Itachi stopped walked and sighed.

        "Sasuke has a really bad temper as you should know. He has no self control and I don't want him hurting you." Itachi snapped.

        "I can take care of myself." I said. He looked at me. His expression softened slightly.

        "I know. I care about you, so I'm just a little weary about him being around you. My apologies if you thought I was insulting you." Itachi said. I could feel myself begin to blush.

        "Thank you, Itachi." I said with a small smile. He returned the favor. "Want to go into the living room?" I asked. He nodded. We walked to the living room to see Pein talking to everyone. He looked up when he noticed us.

        "What's going on?" Itachi asked.

        "I was hoping you guys would be here. It's about what we talking about last night, Itachi." Pein said. I looked at Itachi questioningly. I then remembered hearing someone come in after I went to bed last night. It must have been him.

        "As I was saying, I believe the Anbu has our locations for this hideout. So, we must leave this one and move onto the next." Pein said. Everyone remained quiet. "You all should pack up a bag of belongings and meet back down here in thirty minutes. Dismissed." Pein said as he left the room. I looked up at Itachi. He had a serious yet worried look on his face.

        "Let's go." He said as he started walking away. I followed behind him. We walked into our room and began to pack. Everything I needed was still in the backpack I had when I came here. So I decided to assisted Itachi with his packing.

        Itachi didn't have many belongings so we finished rather quickly. We were the first ones to be in the living room. We took a seat on the couch and waited for everyone else. I could hear footsteps from down the hall. I looked over and saw Sasuke coming.

        "Great." Itachi muttered. Sasuke came in and took a seat next to me. I stiffened when he did so. Anger was radiating off of the both of them. This whole situation was rather uncomfortable. I sat there until everyone else was in the living room. Pein finally walked in.

        "I see that everyone is all ready, so we shall leave now." He said as he walked walked out the door. Everyone followed behind him. I was walking in between Sasuke and Itachi. I knew this wasn't going to be a very fun trip.