(2) 5 The Lightning

Start from the beginning

"Aaaaaaaalright! Team RWBY's aaaaall here!"

"Er... where's Yang?" Blake asks, confused by her statement.

"Wait, we forgot Yang!" Ruby shrieks in panic after digesting those words.

"Why the Xiao Long faces? I always come back like a boomer-Yang!" Yang suddenly announces as she leaps from an overhang above them, landing her motorcycle atop the Paladin. Alongside her was a seatbelted Dove and a ready Neptune.

"Sorry we took long, we had to wait until Yang would recover from the alcohol. Luckily, Yang's 'friend,' a guy named Junior, had a good cure for it!" Dove apologizes in his trio's stead.

Yang nearly vomits remembering said "cure".

"That goop was so bitter," Neptune comments, trying to hold on to his dinner. 

"Yang!" Ruby shouts happily.

"Hiya sis- whoa!" Yang is cut off when the Paladin begins trying to shake Yang's bike off of its back.

Thinking quickly, she then unbuckles Dove, asking him, "Can you drive bikes?" The confused blonde boy proceeds to answer, "Yeah, but why-" but is interrupted as Yang climbs out and tells him, "then take care of my bumblebee for me."

She then hops out, gently pushing the bike off the robot's back before repeatedly slamming round after round into the Paladin's hull before being shaken off alongside Neptune, however, unlike Neptune, she manages to not get yeeted off the bridge.

Sun, seeing Neptune fall, then tells Blake he has to save his best friend to which Blake nods. He then jumps off.

[Music Stop]

Dove parks the bike on the side of the road, realizing what she was indirectly trying to tell him between the lines. He is too weak to keep up in this fight, so she placed him away from the fight... a small frown appears on his face as he drives the bike away.

Meanwhile, back with Boboiboy and team JNPR, the six of them begin running through the road.

"I'm getting news coverage of a highspeed chase currently undergoing on 17th avenue," Pyrrha tells everyone as she runs with her scroll floating beside her.

Boboiboy nods but then sees everyone running too slowly for his liking and quickly becomes impatient and shouts, "I don't have time!"

He transforms into Lightning and blasts off. Ochre tries to catch up but it seems even she can't keep up with a sufficiently riled-up Boboiboy. While yes, she is as fast as him, their stamina is worlds apart, literally. The unique biology that gave him his weirdly more pudgy look also gave him far more stamina.

As she watches his back quickly fade in a bolt of lightning, she pants, awaiting the rest of her team.

Back with team RWBY, finally realizing they were causing way too much havoc, Ruby decides to take the fight somewhere where there are fewer people to endanger.

With a semblance-boosted rush followed immediately by Cookie being summoned once more, Ruby uses the combined momentum to tackle the Atlesian Rex that Torchwick was in down into the bottom of the skyway which was a large cemented expanse.

The rest of the girls and the Paladin followed suit. With a loud thud and various acrobatics later, the four members of team RWBY stand side-by-side against the two battle mechs standing in front of them.

Ruby aims her scythe at the two piloted robots as she says, "Give it up, Torchwick! It's 2 against 4! You can't win this!"

The scoff Torchwick makes over the microphone makes the smug air around the orange-haired man palpable. Bantering as well, Torchwick replies, "Little Red, Little Red, when will you learn? I'm used to being at worse odds than that kid, comes with the career. But discounting even that, that's where you're so wrong. So, so wrong. Hell, I can confidently say neither me nor my compatriots here would need to move to take you down really."