I'm guessing that she'd rather just forget it

Soft little touches were all they were. Silence aside from their shallow breaths could be heard, Jisung laying atop Minho, drawing random little shapes into the fabric between his finger and Minho's chest. His other hand rested upon the older's shoulder, said boy stroking up an down Jisung's arm in a calming manner.

Jisung shifted, sitting up a little to look down at Minho's face. They stared, holding eye contact for just a moment. The silence between them felt somewhat comforting, but at the same time Jisung was begging for it to stop.

He wished to know what was going on inside the other's head. What did he want? What was going to happen?

"you're thinking, again." Minho spoke so softly, looking down Jisung's face for a split second before reconnecting their eyes. "you're hovering above me, staring like you want something"

He didn't know what he wanted, though it seems Minho had decided for him when he leaned up just enough to close the space between them.

Now both Jisung's hands lay on Minho's shoulders, his grip getting slowly tighter with each passing second. The firm muscle beneath him was willing him to grip harder, like he would if he were underneath him getting fucked so hard.

"stop thinking" Minho pulled back slightly, a little breathless and causing Jisung to gasp for breath.

How did he know? Maybe it was the fact that Jisung lost control when consumed by his thoughts, unaware of what his body did when he was spaced out. His legs that were tangled between Minho's tightened, the older's thigh trapped between them. The kiss had become sloppy, much messier than usual and teeth clashing together.

On seeing the smaller's confusion, Minho flipped them over. He didn't want to be intimidating, just laying on top of Jisung. He slithered his arms around Jisung's body to hold onto his shoulder blades, using the hold to help him lift the younger into his kiss.

"what are you doing to me?" the younger forced the words out, tired of keeping things in all the time. Everything about Minho confused him, he just couldn't figure him out nor how he felt about him.

Minho took it as a rhetorical question, not too sure what response the boy was yearning for so choosing to keep silent.

"the real question is, what are you doing to me?" his tone was low, strong gaze on Jisung like his words caused him to realise something he never noticed about himself.  The fact that after all this time, after every argument and every time he pushed him away, they had still found their way back to each other. Minho wasn't one to believe in fate, but it seemed like fate is what it had to be.

If that's the case, Hyunjin's 'fate' was going to have a bad outcome.

"do you think we were destined to end up together?" Minho whispered, aware of how silly he sounded.

"I think you were destined to keep kissing me. shut up" He wasn't ready for the sappy shit again, too many emotions had coursed through him in the past few days, weeks, years even, that he just wanted to live in the moment for once, let's things play out without a single worry.

Minho didn't take offence to this though, happily doing so and capturing the younger's lips in a tender kiss they rarely shared.

Despite the needy movements, the hands roaming under shirts and places they shouldn't normally be, they never let the lust take over unlike every other time. Everything remained calm, well as calm as a make out session could be. This was something more special than the pair had ever felt before.

There was no mess, just softness.

Every sweet sound bounced off the walls, hands sliding down the younger's torso as Minho positioned himself lower.

The bed didn't even creak, all that could be heard were the breaths of two lovers meeting in the middle, becoming one to last an eternity together.

And Minho could've cried, could've just broken down and sobbed as he held his boy so gently in his embrace he felt like the two would crack like porcelain dolls if he went even a tad faster. He wanted to hold onto this boy forever, so so soft in his arms physically unable to let go.

"is this too much?" "tell me how good you are" "you're so beautiful" "you're doing so good" Jisung's favourtite sentences, he wanted to hear them over and over again, to play it back on a tape recorder and listen to it every night. He finally felt something, after being left in the dark for ages, living in a shadow of himself, his entire being focused on someone he thought didn't give a damn about him.

The sounds Minho had heard when he got Jisung off the first time returned, sounds he thought about every day to get himself off, sounds he willed to hear once more.

He did all the right things to Jisung, yet loving Minho felt like a crime.

It was only then Minho remembered someone so important, but it was too late.

A/N: fuckinggggg jesus