Oh, the boy's a slag

"are you sure?" Jisung stared at him, cock twitching in his pants when Hyunjin just moaned and rubbed against him again and again.
"I don't have any lube or condoms.."

"I'm clean" Hyunjin spoke, fumbling from where he lay to get Jisung's jeans down and his cock through his underwear. He spat on his hand, using it to tug Jisung's cock and make it wet.

"you're so hot" Jisung exhaled deeply through his nose as he got stoked by Hyunjin.

His hands rested in fists either side of Hyunjin's waist, hunched over and watching Hyunjin's hand working on his dick.

He stopped too soon, clumsily trying to get his own jeans off until Jisung took pity and chose to help him out. Hyunjin's cock sprung up and slapped his stomach, the older giggling when he saw Jisung's dick throb at the sight.

"it's 9 inches" Hyunjin giggled, rubbing his palm over it.

"all this cock and you don't even know what to do with it, huh?" Jisung laughed, taking Hyunjin's hand away so he could take a hold on it himself.

"Let me prep you" Jisung scooted as far back on the couch as he could, having to bend over uncomfortably to reach Hyunjin's hole.

Once Jisung's warm tongue met his rim, both of Hyunjin's hands came down, fingers tangling between strands of the younger's hair and tugging at them to press the boy's face impossibly closer to him.

Jisung's hand remained on Hyunjin's dick, stroking him while he ate him out, getting his hole all wet and ready for his cock.

"please. p-please Sungie, fuck me~" Hyunjin whined, rutting his hips erratically against Jisung's face. He pulled away from his hole, a string of saliva attaching him to it for a moment.

"I haven't even stretched you yet" Jisung glanced down at Hyunjin's wet hole, the sudden urge to completely ruin the boy beneath him rising within him.

Jisung was such a sub, he didn't know what got him feeling this way for Hyunjin. He was tired, and not to mention still rather upset with Minho, so perhaps this was his way of taking control of his feelings, by taking control of another person.

"I don't care" Hyunjin seemed to know exactly what he wanted, and Jisung wasn't about to deny him of that want.

"you're so good" Jisung praised, his hands finding their way either side of Hyunjin's waist again, holding himself up as he slipped into the tight heat.

Hyunjin moaned so whorishly loud once Jisung entered him, the immense pain nearly feeling like pleasure to him. The sound made Jisung stop for a second, already feeling himself about to cum.

He was a virgin, and he knew Hyunjin knew. He didn't mind losing his virginity to his friend like this and he decided it'd be good practice for Minho.

Ah yes, Minho.

Jisung shook his head lightly trying to forget about him for at least a bit, continuing to bottom out. He felt a bit of performance anxiety with how small he was compared to Hyunjin, staring down at his big dick laying untouched on his tummy.

"mmmfmfmh" Hyunjin wriggled, moving Jisung's dick in him. "fuck me" he repeated.

Jisung shushed him, holding the side of his face and one of the older's hands beside his head. Doing as asked, he began to move his hips ever so slowly so he wouldn't cum instantly.
Hyunjin was so tight, it felt fucking insane.

He gazed down at Hyunjin's contorted face as the older's hand travelled down to his neglected cock, holding the base for a few moments before deciding to stroke it.

Hyunjin has never been fucked before, he was always the top. Jisung was the perfect size to hit his prostate without fail with each thrust, and the hand on his dick was hardly helping with the knot building up within him.

Jisung took his hand off of Hyunjin's face to shove his index and middle fingers down Hyunjin's throat, the older gagging on it but eagerly closing his mouth around them.

"keep it open, I wanna see you get all messy" Jisung panted, watching Hyunjin comply and let his mouth hang open. He looked so tiny below Jisung even if he was 10cm taller than him, his glossy eyes staring up at him.

Drool quickly pooled in the corners of Hyunjin's mouth until he was slobbering all over Jisung's fingers, slicking them up. The younger fucked his fingers in and out of Hyunjin's mouth, basking in the way he coughed and spluttered each time, making such a mess of himself with his spit everywhere.

"sungie~" he choked out, sounding more like "sum-ie" with the fingers in his mouth.

"hm?" Jisung was cut off by his own moan, tensing his muscles with how good he felt.

"I'm- I'm cumming~" Hyunjin's breaths were heavy, whining nonsense words as he came onto his and Jisung's stomach, his hand also coated with his release from how he'd been touching himself.

"Fuck. You're so fucking hot" Jisung repeated, head dipping down and watching himself fuck into Hyunjin. He held the boys slim waist, gripping onto it tightly and fucking him just a little faster before he couldn't take it anymore.

His hips stilled, giving Hyunjin a few hard thrusts as he spilled inside of the boy, watching the taller's body jerk with how hard he was thrusting.

"fuck" Jisung pulled out, almost immediately getting hard again seeing the cum slipping out of Hyunjin's hole and onto the fabric of the couch.

Hyunjin sat up to wrap his arms around Jisung's neck, pulling him down with him so he lay on top of him while they embraced. Jisung's hands found their way to Hyunjin's sides holding on to the flushed skin, feeling awfully tired and clingy.

There was an uncomfortable stickyness between them, Hyunjin's cum sticking to both of their sweaty bodies.

"I need a shower" Hyunjin laughed breathlessly.

"but I'm comfy" Jisung mumbled into Hyunjin's bare chest.

"that tickles" the older giggles, giggling harder when Jisung hummed on his skin.

"Hyun, you gotta bend down, I can't wash your hair like this with how tall you are" Jisung muttered, the taller giggling and crouching down in front of Jisung, wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing his face up against Jisung's body.

The boy stared up at him with sparkly eyes, looking awfully tiny like this as Jisung lathered his hair up with the shampoo.

"too cute" Jisung chuckled, booping Hyunjin's little nose.

After their shower, the roles seemed to reverse. Hyunjin was now taking care of Jisung, drying him up with a towel and giving him a random shirt and sweats that he found in his wardrobe.
The clothes were little big on him, but they did the job.

The two ended up falling asleep on the couch, Jisung on top of Hyunjin with his face squished on his chest.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the boy's fragile frame, unable to sleep with all the new thoughts hitting him like a truck.

He's thinking too much again, he has places to be tomorrow even if he didn't want to go.

So many minutes spent staring out the window at the dark streets were eventually forgotten as his body forced him into a deep slumber.

4am.

A/N: OOPS AHAHAHA WHO WROTE THAT??? DEFINITELY NOT ME 💃
also peep girl in red references, I'll never stop referencing songs