Discarded all the naughty nights for niceness

<4 hours ago>
After his final lecture, Minho took it upon himself to search for his class materials in a public library.

He decided that he was going to take this academic year as seriously as he could, actually spend time on improving his grades so he can get somewhere in life.

What he wasn't expecting was to meet gazes with someone he found awfully attractive, walking over to the pretty boy and deciding to start conversation.

He wasn't the talkative type, usually quiet and kept to himself but something about this guy pulled him in and his legs moved on their own.

He discovered that his name was Yeonjun. It only took him a second to remember he was from his old dance class, yet never seen what he really looked like before.

Now that he was close Minho could see every detail. His fluffy glossed lips that curved in the right ways, his damp looking floppy hair with a middle parting and the piercings in his ears. Anyone that walked past was sure to see the heart eyes bulging from Minho's head.

"why are you looking at me like that?" Yeonjun queried, tilting his head letting his hair flop to the side.

"you're hot" Minho said bluntly, no shame.

"you too" Yeonjun's face pulled into a brief smile, capturing Minho's breath. "would you rather study at my house? it's a bit busy here"

Of course Minho wasn't going to tell him he didn't come here to study, so he just agreed and followed him along.

They were situated on Yeonjun's bedroom floor, papers scattered around in front of them. Minho was zoning out while the other seemed to actually be doing work, making him rethink what actually made him follow Yeonjun to his house.

His gaze was ripped off the floor when he felt Yeonjun's hand on the sides of his neck, visibly gulping as Yeonjun held strong eye contact with him.

"can I?" He asked, that same tilt of his head making a reappearance, his hair brushing across his eyes.

"don't ask" was his response before he brought it upon himself to close the gap.

Yeonjun kissed rough, and Minho had never felt like this before. The former seemed to have the upper hand, his hand still on his neck as he scooted over so his knees were either side of Minho's thighs.

Minho felt himself getting pushed down slowly until his back made contact with the carpeted floor, a few papers crinkling beneath him.

Without thinking he brought one of his knees between Yeonjun's legs, pressing against him with it and not being given any signs to stop.
The boy hummed, squeezing the sides of Minho's neck tighter so the older pushed his knee up higher.

"stop that" Yeonjun groaned, pulling away momentarily before kissing him again.

"or what?" Minho raised his eyebrows at him, testing his limits.

"or this" Yeonjun smirked, crawling down until he got between Minho's legs, spreading them.
He placed a palm atop Minho's bulge, pushing down and watching the older boy squirm.

Minho held back sounds by gritting his teeth. Yeonjun came up for a second to bite his lower lip, tugging at it and almost drawing blood before going back down.

Licking across his lower lip, Minho found himself gasping out when a cold hand reached down his pants and underwear.

"you're hard? how pathetic" Yeonjun mocked.
Minho's eyes flickered with a sudden feeling and threw his body up, grabbing Yeonjun by the shoulders and pushing him down so he now lay below him.

Minho did exactly what Yeonjun had done to him, shoving his hand down the latters pants and feeling that he was, in fact, hard too.

"so are you" Minho smirked, licking across his top teeth.

"suck me off then?" Yeonjun mocked puppy eyes, reaching out to cup both of Minho's cheeks.

"I don't give, I receive." Minho gave a smug look. This was a lie, he just really enjoyed testing Yeonjun.

"okay then, I think we can manage that" Yeonjun smiled, licking across his lips.
"sit on my face, or fuck it, your choice" he added.

"fuck" Minho cursed, allowing Yeonjun to help him take off his clothes.

"Jesus Christ you're big" Yeonjun commented when he saw his dick. "maybe don't fuck my face? I have the sight will to live" he grinned.

"I don't want you to eat me out. Take it." Throwing his clothes over to the pile of papers, Minho positioned his body so he was sitting on Yeonjun's chest, looking down at his face.

"if I throw up it's your fault" he sneered, bringing his hands up to hold Minho's hips.

"who'll be the pathetic one when I see you choking on my cock, hm?" Minho mocked a sweet tone, roughly grabbing a handful of Yeonjun's dark hair and yanking it, the younger moaning out.

"funny" was Yeonjun's last remark before Minho remorselessly shoved his cock down his throat.

The younger spluttered around it before composing himself, his gag reflex basically non existent which gave him a huge ego boost after Minho's previous remark.

He stayed still, only moving a hand to grab Minho by the wrist, pulling it down and pressing it hard against his own cock. He pushed Minho back enough to be able to say "touch me" around him.

"shut up" Minho forced his cock back in deeper, using the hand Yeonjun was holding to undo the boys pants, helping him get them off before taking a hold of his dick, tugging at it harshly just to get on his nerves.

He got off on the idea of pissing Yeonjun off, and clearly the feeling was mutual. They were both obviously doms but something about the both of them messing around together was hot to them.

Yeonjun bucked into Minho's hand as if he was trying to show off that he was good in bed and he so badly wanted to put him in his place. Knowing he couldn't thrilled him even more, his body taking over as he fucked Yeonjun's mouth harder just to hear him choke.

"God, you look so hot like that." the older felt Yeonjun's hips moving irregularly against his hand, glad his rough tugging was doing what he wanted.

"going to cum? wouldn't it be such a shame if I did this" purposfully speeding up his hand, he then pulled it off completely, closing his eyes until he felt wet spitting onto his back.
Yeonjun groaned around Minho's dick, he could tell he was annoyed with how he ruined his orgasm.

As fast as he could, Minho got himself off in Yeonjun's mouth before the younger could do the same to him.

Yeonjun pushed him up, pinning him onto the ground with a much stronger hold on his neck than before. He opened his mouth, tongue sticking out and letting the older's cum slide off the til, dripping onto Minho's face.

"I hope your pillow is warm on both sides, hot cock" Yeonjun smiled playfully before helping him up and wiping his face.

"that was.."

"hot as all hell?" Yeonjun cut him off, finishing the sentence before he could.

A/N: this was so random but yk this whole book is an experiment.
Stan Yeonjun for clear skin easily the sexiest Man alive aside from Hyunjin and Damiano.
(Damiano will be in this fic just you wait 🥺👜)