Chapter 21

Coalton starts to kiss her neck slowly. He proceeds to her jaws and nibbles her ear lobe. Adria feels different. She has goosebumps all over her. Just a simple kiss and a touch from Coalton has Adria breathing heavily.

Coalton slowly snakes his hand inside her top and feels her soft smooth skin. He spreads his fingers on her back and gathers some of her flesh and he feels ecstatic.

Adria is holding onto Coalton's biceps in a death grip. Coalton keeps seeing her for any reaction. He is happy the way her body reacts to him. He can feel her bumps, her short breath and her heart beating a mile per hour. He holds few of her hair and pulls them back firmly.

Adria gasps and he smirks. He kisses her exposed neck and licks the length of the neck. Adria is squirming in his lap.

Adria suddenly stands and Coalton is confused. He thinks he has hurt her and goes to apologize. Even before he can open his mouth Adria is pulling off her top and skirt.

Coalton suddenly rushes to the door and locks it. He shuts all the blinds as well. He has his heart racing like he ran a marathon.

" Adria wh... Wh.. What in the name of God are you doing love? " asks Coalton gently

" Oh I wanted to show you my new Victoria lingerie" says Adria innocently looking at him with just an underwear and bra on her.

Coalton inhales deeply to compose himself. She looks like a celestial nymph. The red lace lingerie looks stunning on her smooth ivory skin.

" Can you have sex with me now?" asks Adria

Coalton doesn't say a word. He walks to her with predatory steps. He pulls her hard against his chest and holds her there.

He spins her and presses her on the smooth table that he was working on. Adria has her arse in the air and it's a sight to behold. He stands close enough to her bum and presses his cock to her arse.

" Do you feel how hard I am for you right now Adria. I want to fuck you right here right now. But you are not some one night stand or a quick fuck for me. You are my woman,my love, my life and will be my fucking wife soon. I will worship you, make love to you and hold you like I own you. So today sweetheart I will give you a taste of what your future will be with me" says Coalton lowly in her ears.

Adria feels different when she hears him speak like that. She feels as if butterflies are all the animals possible running in her stomach. She feels warm and safe in his arms.

Coalton kisses her back and bites down on her butt cheek and Adria let's out a small yelp. He feels proud seeing his teeth mark on her cheeks. He holds onto her waist and peels off her underwear.

He cups her sex and feels more horny as the skin even their is smooth and soft. He can already feel her drenched core.

He slips his finger and pulls her nub slightly and Adria arcs her back. He bites down on her shoulder leaving more marks on her. He starts to pump two of his fingers inside her. He literally struggles to pump his finger inside as she is too tight.

He keeps his other hand on her arse and kneads them hard. His fingers start to pump inside of her faster. He can feel her hollow breath and just in time flickers her sensitive nub.

Adria gasps loudly and falls on table. He has held her tightly and she rides out her orgasm on his fingers. He has his fingers inside of her for some time and then removes them.

He wipes his hand and steadies her. He picks up her dress and helps her into it. He pulls her again for a deep passionate kiss.

Adria doesn't understand what just happened.

" What just happened Coalton? This isn't sex until you put your penis inside me. But whatever you did now was awesome and can we do it again " asks Adria.

He kisses her forehead and hugs her tight.

" It is called as making out or just pleasuring you. We can do it anytime you want" says Coalton

" Coalton! Did you really mean that you would want to marry me someday even after knowing what I am" asks Adria

" All the more reason to marry you my super soldier "says Coalton and kisses her again

Coalton holds her hand and leads her out of his cabin towards the elevator.

He sees a visibly angry Stallion walking towards them. Along with him he sees a very tall, well built, handsome man. The new man walks with powerful strides. He is a Greek god and if Coalton swung the other way he did be begging him to fuck him right away.

Instantly Coalton feels bad to have ditched the meeting.

" Coalton! You never made it to the meeting" says Stallion coldly

" I am sorry I... " before he can say anything Adria interrupts

" He didn't make it to the meeting because we were making out and he was pleasuring me" says Adria as a matter of fact.

Stallion, Coalton and the new guy have their jaws hitting the floor. Coalton blushes hard and sees every where either than his brother.

Stallion coughs awkwardly and sees Coalton.

" I will drop her to the car" says Coalton

" No I can go. You need to attend the meeting and we can make out when you are back home right" saks Adria and Coalton wants to vanish into thin air.

The new guy laughs out loud and has tears in his eyes.

Coalton just nods his head at Adria and she walks away.

Stallion clears his throat.

" Coalton this is Mr. Christopher Knight and his brother Mr. Ethan Knight will join us shortly" says Stallion and Coalton shakes his hand with him.

( The Knights are my characters from my upcoming story..... The cunning Billionaires... Watch out for the story)

Vote, comment and follow

Mr. Coalton Wood's.... The Patient Lover ( CEO Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें