Chapter 4

Bye Adria"

" Bye Co co Coalton. You seem nice and I like you" says Adria

Coalton smiles and walks away.

The next day Kate, Stallion and the rest of the house get ready to go to office but Coalton seems to be running late.

" Looks like someone is getting ready to impress" says Erica

Coalton comes out a little late for the breakfast. He looks as sexy as fuck. Not that he does not look good but today he looked like a celestial being.

Dresses in a button down shirt and a dark jeans. His smooth calvicel are seen, which sets the girls weak on their knees. He smells so good that you could smell him the whole day. He has folded his sleeves and his strong corded arms are on display which makes him even more sexy.

Kate, Stallion,Erica and Mason are looking at him with open mouth

" Omg !! You look so handsome today Coalton" says Mrs. Jones land kisses his cheeks.

Coalton blushes and kisses her back.

" Wow Coalt" says Stallion and Coalton just smirks.

" Aren't you going to office today?" asks Christian

" No... It's my turn to baby sit Kate" says Coalton

" You can go to office and I can stay with Kate today" says Mason cheekily

" NO!" says Coalton instantly and everyone burst out laughing.

After the incident with Edward against Kate and Jacob the Woods family don't allow them to go anywhere alone.

Stallion, Coalton and Ivan take turns working at Kate's store where they have built a small cubicle. When all the three are busy Robie or Mason sit at her stores.

" It's just that I ...I... felt like working at Kate's store today" says Coalton trying to cover up for his out burst

" Whatever makes you sleep at night Coalton" says Stallion and smiles.

Everyone finishes their breakfast and walk towards their car's to get to work. 

Stallion walks with Kate and kisses her and has a protective hand on her swollen belly.

" I love you Kate and please be careful. I feel it's time you stopped working. I am always tensed when you are working. Think about it darling" says Stallion and kisses her again

Kate settles down in the car and Coalton grabs the wheels of the car.
Both of them drive towards the store.

Adria has already arrived at the stores and is waiting for Kate.

Kate and Coalton arrive at the stores and Coalton helps Kate get out of the car. Coalton is the epitome of gentleman-ness. Coalton is dam possessive about the people he loves.

Coalton does not leave Kate's hand until she settles down in the chair.

" Reached and sitting on the chair" messages Kate to Stallion

" Good.... Be careful and I will reach in a minute... Love you and take care cause I care" messages back Stallion.

Kate has a slight blush reading the message.

'God seriously Kate you still blush over that cheesy message" groans Coalton.

" Don't talk too fast Coalton you will be riding the same boat soon" says Kate with a wink looking towards Adria.

" Hello Adria!! Good morning"says Kate with her brightest smile.

Coalton nods at Adria and settles down in the cabin and looks at the two women.

" Hello Kate!. How are you?" says Adria

" I am good. So are you ready to start work from today"

" Yes! So you are not going to interview me"

" Nah! I know what I wanted to know about you and I am happy" says Kate.

Kate helps Adria get acquainted with the stores.

Coalton isn't able to take his eyes off Adria. Adria is not as beautiful as Kate but there is something striking about her that makes people take a second glance at her.

Adria has her eyes and ears taking in all the information Kate tells her. Adria is all excited to work.

" So this the stores you will be working in. Your pay will be around 3000 dollars for a month and you will be given a car in case you have not got a house yet let me know I can arrange for one"

Adria is looking at Kate like she has grown two heads.

" What will I do with so much money? I don't want so much money since I can't handle them. Can you please reduce it" says Adria

Kate is dumbfounded so is Coalton.

" You will need it Adria for yourself and your family" says Coalton

" No I don't have anyone. I am alone" says Adria is a matter of fact.

Coalton and Kate flinch at her words.

" You are no more alone Adria you have us" says Kate

Adria checks out Coalton brazenly and Coalton blushes under her stare. Kate clears her throat but only Coalton looks away and Adria is still staring at Coalton.

" You look different and very handsome Co co Coalton" says Adria

" Than... Thank you" stutters Coalton.

" Can I kiss you again" asks Adria looking dead into his eyes. Coalton chokes on his spit and coughs.

" No I don't think it's appropriate to kiss in your work environment" says Coalton softly.

" So that means I can kiss you outside of work?"

" Ah-uhu I... I am not sure"

" I promise I will kiss you properly"

" Adria can we .... I mean can we not talk about kisses so openly" says Coalton turning red

" Oh ok.... So can we talk about sex then" asks Adria with a straight face

" JESUS CHRIST!! WOMAN !! KATEEE" yells Coalton clearly embarassed and walks off towards Kate.

Kate is a laughing mess. She heard everything and she is laughing her arse off. Coalton glares at her and gets into the cabin

" Did I say something wrong? " asks Adria clearly not understanding why Coalton yelled at her.

" No darling he's a little shy that's all" says Kate and proceeds to message in the family and friends group about the conversation

Stallion: She is badass

Ivan: I am Jealous

Erica: Kiss her already!!

Robie: Wow!!

Kristen: You guys will make cute babies

Coalton: Don't you guys have any work!!

Christian: OMG you found me a DIL...

Mason: Go on my son show her what you got!!

Coalton: MOM DAD stopppp. Kate I hate you

Kate: But I LOVE U ❤️❤️

Jhonny: Make the first Move now Bud!

      "Coalton left the group"

Vote Share and comment 🥰