Chp. 1- Must Hate The Ex

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD, AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OM RE-WRITING*

A/N : read authors note at the end of the chapter !

picture of natalia above !!!! ;) ;) ;) (annasophia robb )

.............................................................

Natalia glanced at the clock that was sitting besides her and sighed in frustration.

"I hate waiting." She looked at the clock once more before she heard the doorbell ring. She excitedly walked over to the door and opened to see her boyfriend, Jeremiah, nicely dressed in a casual flannel and dark ripped jeans.

"Babe!" She threw her arms around Jeremiah's neck and tightly hugged on it.

"Hi," He chuckled quietly. "I gotcha' something." He smiled and handed her a bouquet of flowers along with a card.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Natalia lightly kissed him on the cheek and he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Happy Birthday." he smiles and she smiles back in return.

"Are you ready to go?" Natalia asked, while scanning through the card her boyfriend had given her.

"Yep," he kisses her on the cheek. "Let's go." They walk out of the house hand-in-hand. Jeremiah hops onto his motorcycle and throws his helmet over his head and Natalia grabs the other helmet. After buckling on the safety helmet, she wraps her arms around his waist and he pulls out of her driveway.

The cold winter breeze past by Natalia, causing her to shiver violently.

"It's like freaking -100 degrees out here.. Wait, that's supposed to be cold, right?" Natalia asked.

"Yes," He laughed adorably. "It's actually 28 degrees though."

"Oh shut up, know it all," Natalia mocked. Jeremiah sped up so that he wouldn't end up passing the red light. Natalia tightened her grip around his waist. "Where are we even going?" Natalia implored. Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"That, my dear is a surprise." Natalia groaned and punched him in the arm. "Hey, no violence please." He murmured.

"Shut up." Natalia pleaded.

Suddenly, he pulled up to a large building with a sign that said 'Sally's Ice Skating Rink'. Natalia's face instantly lighted up.

"You're taking me ice skating?!" Jeremiah chuckled nervously at the excitement in her voice.

"Of course... You're always talking about how you've always wanted to go ice skating... So, now you're here!" Together they stepped off of the black motorcycle. Jeremiah gently removed the helmet from both of their heads and then placed it on his bike. She grabbed his hand then kissed him on his peach pink lips.

"You're seriously amazing. You know that?" She smiled and he nodded. They walked into the building and immediately Natalia caught a shiver.

"Is it Antarctica in here? Why is it colder in here than it is outside?" She joked. She pulled the jacket over her body a little further so that she could feel just a little warmer.

"C'mon," He states, completely ignoring her joke. "There's Linda." Apparently Linda was the owner of the store. Rumors were spread that the original owner, Sally, died of AIDS or something like that. Poor poor Sally.

"Hey Linda!" He reached over to Linda and hugged her, causing Natalia to frown. 'Don't worry' she thought to herself. 'He couldn't possibly have interest any in her. She's looks like she's five 5.'