Confession And Dinner date??

Start from the beginning

"So you knew the whole time that I am lying" she asked to which he nodded

"Yes"

"Then why didn’t you confronted me or said anything" she asked

"I was waiting.....waiting for you to tell me" he replied her staring at her eyes deeply.

"I....." she started but he stopped her putting his intex finger on her lips making her shudder in anticipation and nodded no.

"I was waiting for you to share your problems with me. To share your pain with me. But you never did. You always hide it. What you thought that I didn’t knew it. I knew it from the time I saw your red cheek and the wound on your forehead that night but was waiting for you to share it. Do you really think that I can’t distinguish between the intentional and accidental bruises?" He said staring intently, making her shudder she clenched her shrug tightly in a tight fist.

"Avni sharing your pain is not a weakness but actually a sign of braveness. I know that my behaviour toward you was harsh but believe me it was just because I didn’t knew how to handle the situation and also I thought you to be as the person your family reflected you to me." He said remembering how her aunt told him fake things about her just few hours before marriage.

"Believe me my intention were never to hurt you." He said softly staring her eyes deeply while she didnt knew what to say at his sudden confession. Both were just staring each when sudden a horn make them came into reality.

Neil immediately removed his finger from her lips and started the car. There was silence between them but it not awkward they both had a smile lingering on their faces.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Finally it’s completed" Avni shouted excitedly staring at all the dishes she prepared but then bited her tongue looking around at her own silliness. Today she was very happy for some unknown reason so she decided to make her own dinner and requested Mrs Molly to leave early and enjoy with her family.

" Avni you are so stupid. Talking to yourself alone. If anyone sees you they will think you have gone crazy" she scolded herself then laughed for again repeating the same mistake when her phone rang.

It has been a week since his confession, Avni's exams are coming near and she has been very busy in her studies whereas Neil went to Italy for some business and will be coming soon. Their relationship has improved a lot now they have started sharing their day activity with each other. But one thing that has been disturbing her is her health problem which has started increasing, she had even visited to the hospital for her check-up and doctor had told her that even if she found the donor still there are only 20% chances for her, she don’t know what to do, how to handle it but one thing which she is sure about is that she will not let it make her weak, she will fight with it till she can.

"Neela ma " she shouted happily staring at the video screen seeing her in front of her.

"Avni...Avni calm down girl,you will give the heart attack to the people near you" Neela Ma said laughing at her excitement.

"But there is no...one...." she replied

"Okay, by the way, you are looking very happy what’s the matter" she asked playfully seeing her happy.

"Nothing maa, how can I be happy without you I miss you so much, I wish you were here" she said sadly. She was missing her very much maybe they talk almost daily but still she miss her warmth , their cute fight on the food their secret dates, yes dates their mother daughter dates which they used have hiding from her family she all of their little moments which used to make Avni feel her love. But now she misses all of this.

"I too miss that but let’s relive our old memories”

"But how”

" you are here I am here then why not, lets lit up the candles turn off the light and have own date like always with some chit chat how does it sounds" Neela ma asked her in her fake British accent making Avni chuckle.

"Perfect just like you" She said and get up to work their plan while Neela ma did the same.
.
.
.
"What are you doing to me Avni" Neil asked staring at their wedding picture which Shweta forcefully saved in his phone but now its in his home screen.

"I dont know why but first time in my whole life I just wanna leave my all work and return home just to see you , to make sure you are okay which I know you are. I saw your pic which my men’s send me this afternoon but still I wanna just return" He continued when suddenly his office  door jerked open.

"What the hell" Neil shouted angrily while getting up.

" Whats Mr Millionaire what happened looking at your Mrs Millionaire" the person said noticing his phone screen totally ignoring his words.

"What are you doing here Dd" he asked trying to calm his nerves down knowing very well that how his friends are they will never improve.

" Well I came here to inform you that you can return back now. As here's the work is done ,we cracked the deal.

"Finally" he said signing deeply as this deal was very important for their company and finally after a lots of hardship they cracked it.

"Yeah okay I need to leave now as I have some work. And now you can continue to stare at my princess like you were doing" Dd said while giving him a quick hug and left before Neil can react , making him blush a little.

"Now finally I can return now" he said smiling at her pic.

"It was soo awesome Neelamaa you are the best" Avni said looking at the tv screen but then turned toward Neela ma , they were both watching the same movie but at their own places time to time commenting on it.

"Yeah I know I know I am the best" Neela ma said proudly while flipping her hair with attitude, acting like the heroin in the movie they just saw.

Seeing her acting Avni started to laugh making Neela smile at her.

I wish you to always be soo happy Avi.

She prayed silently.

"Okay enough for today its already 2 in the morning just go and have some rest as I know you are gonna wake at 4 like always " she said knowing her daughters habit.

"Really ma ,cant believe that we just spend 6 hours chit chatting and commenting on the movie"

"Yeah we did" neela ma nodded like a child

"Umm...mm Avni"

"Yeah ma"

"How's your health I mean please think aga...." Neela ma started but was soon cut off by her.

"Ma I already told you my decision and now I dont want to talk about it anymore and yeah I am much better now" Avni again replied with the same answer which she has been replying her.

This was the question which neela ma asked her always and she answer the same.She didnt want to hurt her but she knew she already have hurted her but its not in her hand. And now she just want to leave everything on fate.

"Okay ma good night"

"Good night baccha take care" And the call disconnected.

I know ma that I am hurting you but I dont have any option.

"Now lets clean this mess and have some rest" Avni said huffing looking at the candles, flowers and other things but then frozed hearing someones shout.

" What the hell??"

I know this chapter was whole messed up khichadi. Please try to ignore it I promise next chapter will be much better. And lastly congrats to everyone of you as My Bride has completed 56K views. Keep supporting My Bride.

P/s- Its unedited kindly ignore the mistakes.

Thank you

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose