Chapter 8

Huo Wei's suspicion was normal, but Father Li changed his face and cursed: "I picked you back, and you will be taken to the Lu family for your life. Otherwise, you will have no bones left by the wolf! You actually want to sue me now?

I tell you, if I save your life, it's your father, and if you dare to accuse me, it's unfilial! Lizheng, you see, she is just an ungrateful thing and caught her in Shentang.

This kind of broom star, can't keep her! "

Huo Wei glanced at the lively villagers for a week, and wondered: "I just returned to the village, and everyone hunted wild boars and divided the pork. Isn't it a blessing to come back? Lizheng, you can't just call me a broom star because only the Li family is uncomfortable. Huh? I don't recognize that."

"Yes, what broom star? How do you talk?" Huo Po squeezed away from Father Li and grabbed Huo Wei's hand behind her, "Don't talk nonsense, since you dislike her so much, let her fall to me. Under the house, with my surname. From now on, it will not matter to you anymore.

But since this child is not from your Lijiacun, it has nothing to do with you at all. I will take her away today. "

"Don't go!" Father Li grabbed the scythe and stood in front of them, scared several girls exclaiming.

Li Zheng frowned and said, "What are you doing? Since someone is going to take the child away, just assume that the child has never come back. Didn't she come back one day?"

"No, she just said she wanted to sue me, what if she went out to talk nonsense? Besides, she was replaced by Li Yun. She is my daughter now. The old woman wants her, give her a hundred taels!" Li Fuhu Face, staring at Huo Wei closely.

The surrounding villagers were in an uproar, "One hundred taels? I really dare to think, I have never seen one hundred taels in my life."

"Yes, is he crazy?"

Father Li waved his sickle and shouted, "She was raised by the Lu family. She is not worth the money?"

Everyone looked at Huo Wei's fair-skinned, beautiful and elegant appearance, and they couldn't say that it was worthless, but they felt that the girl was a bit pitiful. The Lu family didn't want her anymore, and they weren't relatives. Now they still want to detain her to sell money, which is really a hard life. Coupled with the reputation of the broom star, this life is ruined.

Huo Wei looked at Father Li and felt that his mood was not right.

Before Li's father didn't care about her going or staying, he could change her for some money. If you are willing to sell the few ounces of silver in the mountains, how can the lion speak loudly now? Grandma Huo's dress is plain, she doesn't look like a rich man at first glance. Father Li's request is tantamount to leaving her with nowhere to go. Could it be that when he found the original owner, what really happened?

Huo Wei was still thinking about it, and Grandma Huo pointed at Father Li and cursed, "You don't want to do anything wrong with the black-hearted thing. You want to kill people clean, right? Who of you dares to touch this kid today? Who is the accomplice. Either kill me and peony and bury it, or don't think about it, let's go to the Yamen to judge!"

A group of people all stepped back a few steps and moved away from them, "What nonsense? Who is going to kill?"

Lian Lizheng did not mention anything about Shentang. It was the broom star of Lijiacun who wanted Shentang before. Now Huo Wei's life experience is unclear, and people from outside the village come in. He naturally can't be so casual. .

Father Li hesitated, looking at Granny Huo with a fierce look.

Granny Huo sneered and said: "Even if you kill me, my old lady wants to recognize her daughter, but she told seventeen or eight neighborhoods. The whole street knows that I am coming to Lijiacun today, but whatever happened to my old lady , Someone must track down to the end!"