Chapter 7

The Lu family did not do this authentically, but they also covered the fig leaf on the face tightly. Everyone could say that the Li family wanted a family reunion. They had no choice but to do so. It was not that they disliked Huo Wei's bad luck.

Most wealthy people are like this, as long as the fig leaf is tightly covered, it will be fine.

Some people even agree with the Lu family's approach, because if they were replaced, they would not dare to leave a broom star at home. Officialdom is not easy, and it is not easy to maintain family prosperity. Which head family dare to bet?

So even if everyone knew what happened to Huo Wei, they would only sigh with emotion, sighing that her life was bad.

The Hou Mansion talked a little more, but they were fortunate. Huo Wei almost married into the Hou Mansion, and she was still the mistress of the next generation of the Hou Mansion. What would that make Hou Mansion into? Fortunately, Lu Jingyun was found back, and was still a lucky star of Vanves, which could probably offset the bad luck brought by Huo Wei.

Mrs. Hou also donated a lot of sesame oil money to ask people to clean the inside and out of the Hou Mansion, and asked Fang Qingze to soak grapefruit leaf water to drive away bad luck. She is already a little disgusted with Huo Wei. In the future, I am afraid that Fang Qingze will think of Huo Wei for any headache.

This was the effect that Lu Jingyun wanted, which prevented Huo Wei from turning over.

I have to say that she is a great trick.

Before, she was worried that Fang Qingze would miss Huo Wei, and she was worried about Madam Hou, the Lu family or someone else, and compared her with Huo Wei. But once the order came out, no one would say that Huo Wei was better than her.

A bad fortune alone can make Huo Wei disgusted by everyone for a lifetime.

This can't make Lu Jingyun satisfied. She waited, waiting to find an opportunity to tell the Li family about the order. Then, what will the Li family do to Huo Wei? Didn't Huo Wei say he didn't want to be a concubine? As everyone knows, when I go to Li's house, the way to get the most money is to sell Huo Wei to be a concubine!

Lu Jingyun was very happy in Huo Wei's day, but she didn't know that Huo Wei was more happy than her.

When Huo Wei saw the Li family, the Li family was a little daunted and embarrassed in front of her. They are real peasants who have never been to the capital in their entire life. They would not dare to make trouble this time unless they were desperate. Suddenly they saw an elegant and noble lady who could not be natural.

Even if Huo Wei was from their family, they couldn't treat her like they did to Lu Jingyun.

Huo Wei just as when he met a group performer in a filming, she smiled without hesitation, and cried out cordially: "Father, mother, brother. I have heard about you a long time ago, but I didn't expect to see each other today. We are considered a family reunion. ."

"Yeah, yeah." Father Li rubbed his hands and looked behind her with a smile, "Then what, let's go home now, we are all here to pick you up, your mother wants you to cry all day long. . What about your stuff?"

Huo Wei said in surprise: "Something? What? Miss Lu didn't take anything when she returned to Lu's house."

"How can this be the same?" Mother Li's voice became louder, and said anxiously, "We don't have any good things in our family, of course we can't get it. Then the Lu family is so rich and has no affection to raise you so much? Why don't you get some use?"

Huo Wei shook her head and opened her hands to show them her cloth clothes, "This is the clothes, and my maidservant." She pulled the peony in the same cloth, and smiled, "She is called peony, and she will be in It's not easy to use a maid in the country, so let's be sisters with me."