Chapter 2

Huo Wei achieved her goal and didn't stay in front of the old lady for long. After drinking a cup of tea, she found an excuse to walk out.

Chen's maid waited at the door early in the morning, and when she saw her, she immediately stepped forward and said, "Miss Cousin, the lady has called you over. It has been a while."

Since Lu Jingyun came back, in order to distinguish between the two of them, she called her "Miss Biao", which was determined by the Chen family. Huo Wei was not in a hurry, and asked as she walked: "What is Madam Lu looking for? Do you know?"

Her eyes moved slightly, and the peony used the cover of her sleeve to give the maid a silver naked child. The maid hurriedly grasped it in her hand, thinking that there was nothing she could not say, and she whispered: "It seems that she wants to ask Lu Rui. ."

"Well, thanks a lot."

The maid was startled when she heard the words and couldn't help but look up at Huo Wei's back. I don't care if I am impatient or impatient. Today's watch lady seems to be not afraid of Chen's dislike. Unlike before, as long as Chen has something to say, she must let go of everything and rush over. It is Rumu.

However, today, with a sentence of "Mrs. Lu" and a sentence of "Thank you", Huo Wei has already indicated that she is a guest. She is polite and courteous. She has separated a long distance from the Lu family, as if everything has changed.

The maid lowered her head, watching her nose and heart. This lady is no longer the decent lady of the Lu family. It seems right to not expect the love of the elders anymore. In this way, Yun Danfengqing really has the attitude of the ladies. If they encounter this kind of thing, I am afraid they will not be sad. It's really rare that the young lady can get better if she changes her temper.

The feelings of the subordinates are clear about what the master looks like. After all, they are used to being cautious, and their level of observing words and colors is first-class, unlike the Chen family, they are also affected by inherent impressions. They would doubt what Huo Wei wanted, but the subordinates would most directly find that Huo Wei became calmer and easier to serve.

Although it seemed terrible to be sold, Lu Rui was all subordinates. They were well-informed. When Lu Rui was taken away and mentioned to the eldest lady, the smart all understood what was going on. The servants who were behind the boss didn't end well anywhere. The reason why the Chen clan would ask was that this kind of speculation involved Lu Jingyun, and no one told him.

Such a guess made many people be more cautious about Lu Jingyun. This eldest lady is not simple.

Huo Wei arrived at the Chen family's flower hall, and the Chen family was teaching Lu Jingyun to handle the Lu family's internal affairs. This is also the purpose of Lu Jingyun's closeness with the Chen family. She wants to show her abilities more so that the Lu family will value her more and give her better marriage and better support.

Lu Jingyun caught a glimpse of Huo Wei entering the door, deliberately smiled and approached the Chen family, and said intimately: "Mother, you take a rest, be careful that your eyes hurt after looking at the account book for a long time. I learned massage when I was at Li's house, and I will press it for you. Right."

Chen took her hand to look at the cocoon on her hand, his face was distressed, "The Li family, it's too much to treat you like this."

"Mrs. Lu, Miss Lu." Huo Wei walked over and called out politely. Lu Jingyun's move was nothing more than to stimulate her with mother-daughter affection, and to make Chen hate the Li family and see Huo Wei also hate it. She is very good at this kind of twists and turns.