Chapter 6

Zhao Sijia has to say it again, but Cui Jing walked over and pushed them out, "Go and go, you all get off! Huo Ming, Zhao Sijia, if my daughter gets sick, I can't spare you!"

Huo Ming was pushed out of the ward and frowned and said, "Mom, I haven't finished speaking yet. If something happens, it must be resolved. You also know what Huo Wei's temper is. In order to breathe out the consequences, I just said it. We handle it privately, and can't make trouble outside..."

The nurse didn't leave just now. After hearing so many words, she couldn't help but say: "Ms. Huo has been very uncomfortable and her mobile phone is broken. She spends most of the time sleeping and resting. She hasn't talked to anyone or contacted. Others. She only realized the curses on the Internet after she woke up just now and looked at her mobile phone. She is still very unhappy because you misunderstood her."

"Hear it?" Cui Jing stared at Huo Ming with an ugly expression. "What's your sister doing? You still wronged your sister. Have you been here for so long and asked about your sister's injuries? You really disappointed me. !"

Huo Ming has always been the pride of his parents, and this is the first time that Cui Jing has seen rich and substantial disappointment. He was silent for a moment, and bowed his head and said, "I think too much, sorry. Then I'm going to deal with the Internet. If someone confuses and asks something, just don't say anything, otherwise there will be more rumors about the company's image. There will be no small impact..."

Cui Jing responded by closing the door with a "bang", her blood pressure soaring. The only thing the son sees is the company, only Zhao Sijia, and he didn't even ask how his younger sister was doing. It was really annoying to her!

Huo Ming looked at the door of the room in front of him with a sense of powerlessness. He came to apologize. Why did it happen again? He looked at Zhao Sijia and comforted: "I'll take care of it. I'll be fine soon, don't worry. Let's go back to the hotel, and I will have a video conference."

Zhao Sijia stared at the door of the ward unwillingly, "Huo Wei did it! Otherwise, we will leave. How could the person who saved her know that we left her, and how could they know that we are in conflict? No matter how great a netizen is All of this knows that there is no surveillance in the woods. She is now killed and denied, it is nothing more than the injury and your mother's backing, and we have to be scolded."

Zhao Sijia's expression was unprecedentedly angry. Huo Ming was stunned when he saw it, frowned and thought about it: "Scarlett, Huo Wei took a transcript with the police after he was rescued, and we did it. Of course she will talk about the situation at the time. I heard what the nurse said, her mobile phone was broken, she didn't contact others or talk nonsense to others, the news may have leaked from the police station, after all, it is not a secret. Later, those online were picked up by netizens..."

Everyone knows the truth, but the truth is sometimes unacceptable. If you feel uncomfortable, you have to have a resentful person out of your anger. Of course Zhao Sijia knew that the netizens were picking up those behind, but could she just let her swallow this breath? She looked at Huo Ming in disbelief. She was scolded by netizens so decently. Huo Ming is still here to reason with her?

With tears in her eyes, she was uncomfortable, "You mean I deserve it, I can only admit myself bad luck? Have you thought about it from my perspective? Have you seen those insults to me? You are me instead. , What will happen to you? If Huo Wei said that she offended the female assistant and was left behind by her brother, how could netizens guess in this direction? How could they say that I was unclear about you? How could they say that I wanted to marry a wealthy family to exclude She? She is clearly the initiator!"

Where did Huo Ming have seen her look so fragile and sad, and hugged her heartily, "Okay, she is the initiator, you are wronged. It's all my fault, if I insisted on leaving her, this wouldn't happen. It's troublesome. Don't cry, I will immediately remove the hot search. Huo Wei was injured, and it was because of me. I can't say anything about her. I won't let her bully you again in the future."