Chapter 8

Huo Wei's house caught fire that night, which really attracted everyone's attention. Everyone is a martial artist, and they rushed to help the leader as quickly as possible to prevent the enemy from invading. When it was discovered that Huo Wei's room was on fire and only Huo Wei's room was on fire, almost everyone immediately looked at the Moliu family, feeling quite subtle.

Immediately afterwards, the head of the Xiaguang faction frowned and walked out and scolded, "What the **** is going on? Where is Ms. Huo? Can it be inside?"

Mo Zi shook his head more and more, "The cousin is not there, I don't know where she went?"

Liu Yulian had asked someone to hold several of Huo Wei's servants, and sternly asked: "Where is the girl? Where is she going so late? Has anyone come here before?"

"No, no, after the young master sent the watch girl back, the watch girl said that she would rest when she was tired. So, so..."

"So we all rested too, for fear of doing something to noisy the girl..."

The head of the Xiaguang School squinted his eyes and asked: "Of the six of you, none of you are serving in Ms. Huo's room? Even if Ms. Huo is quiet and her bones are so weak, should someone of you stay vigil outside the door? But if there is one person watching Huo. Girl, this fire won't be so big."

Liu Yulian had a sorrow in her heart. Her servants didn't care about Huo Wei, wasn't it because of her? She didn't like Huo Wei, and all the servants watched the food. Luluo and Hongrui were killed only to scare them and made them afraid to bully Huo Wei, but they would not take the initiative to pay attention to Huo Wei's affairs. The leader of the Xiaguang faction was almost questioning her.

Liu Yulian waved her hand and said coldly: "Take them down for a rigorous interrogation. The fire is strange. I suspect it has something to do with the magic sect!"

Mo Zhipeng curled his eyebrows and asked Mo Ziyue, "When you sent Wei Er back, what was wrong with her?"

The head of the Yueshan faction said, "The words of the leader...could it be that she suspected that Miss Huo committed suicide?"

Mo Zhipeng sighed, shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be the case. I just want to know more."

The more Mo Zi recalled and analyzed the current situation, Huo Wei was missing. It is impossible to say that she committed suicide, but she could pour dirty water on Liu's head. He said: "The cousin talked and laughed with me on the way back, because she helped me. People are in a good mood, and they never mean suicide. But..." He looked at Liu Rongrong embarrassedly.

Mo Zhipeng immediately asked, "But what did you think of?"

Mo Zi pursed his lips more, and looked at Mo Ziqian again without speaking. The faces of Mo Ziqian and Liu Rongrong were not very good-looking, and no one could see that something was wrong. With so many people, you must ask clearly, Mo Zhipeng's voice is much harsher, "Ziyue, it's about Vier's safety, there must be no concealment, speak up!"

The more Mo Zi had to glance at his younger brother apologetically, and said that Liu Rongrong was about to expose Huo Wei's skin. The head of the Xiaguang faction immediately asked Liu Rongrong why he hated Huo Wei so much, so Mo Ziyue had no choice but to tell the truth, saying that Liu Rongrong suspected that Huo Wei deliberately stepped on them to make a name for himself, which also involved telling that Huo Wei and Mo Ziqian used to be Have decided to kiss.

There were a lot of people at the scene, but it was silent. The juniors even relaxed their breathing. They never expected that the son of the leader and the daughter of the genius doctor Liu family would do such a thing. They bullied the only orphan left by the former leader. Or the great benefactor who donated all his belongings, now he doesn't know his life? !