BONUS CHAPTER: ALEX'S POV - FIGHTING LESSONS

Surprise 🎉 and Happy 3 years Anniversary of Law of Attraction!! Can you believe it's already been 3 years since I first clicked on that little orange button?! 🤯 It feels like yesterday and a lifetime ago, but I'll talk about that later. 

For now, I let you enjoy a glimpse of Alex's mind and travel back to the famous fighting lessons everyone wanted to enroll for😉

*Chapter 14 in Alex's POV*

'What you doing, dude?! Logan just started his fight! You're missing something!'

I shake my head, knowing that with Cameron's detailed commenting, I won't need to be there to picture the scene.

'Gotta do without me. Busy today.'

As soon as my text is sent, I set my phone in silent mode, though I still catch the two immediate replies popping in the group chat from Cameron and Dylan.

'Who's the chick you're fucking today?'

'Or the bastard you're trashing?'

"Hi." A soft voice brings me out of my phone screen, and I put it away without a second glance as I slowly lift my head.

"Hi, Miss Clumsy..."

Elena Garcia, she's the reason I'm busy this afternoon, and as my gaze travels down her slim, petite silhouette, I quickly realize she is the one fucking with my mind and trashing all my insides.

"It's okay my outfit? I didn't know what to wear for a fighting lesson..." She pulls me back to her innocent doe eyes, completely oblivious to the sinful trail of my thoughts with her choice of outfit, and even more when my eyes come back to her flushed cheeks and that lower lip she's biting once again.

"Perfect..." 

That's the word for that neckline exposing her smooth skin and these two moles that seem to point the way lower, and those tight leggings... I can't resist letting my gaze wander down these perfect legs one more time.

I've never been able to forget that one time she's shown up in little shorts, and now, I'll have one more image to haunt my lonely nights.

There is just one thing that isn't to my taste: that jacket hiding too much, but I'll find a way to take it down... for the fight, of course. 

I try to remember why she's here in that tempting outfit as I nod to my bike, and she sits there as if it's always been her place.

I'll definitely use that ride to clear my thoughts. Who am I kidding? With her warm body wrapped around me, my dirty mind is taking off faster than the roar of my motorcycle, and it's only when we're standing in front of the gym that the fighting lessons really come back to my mind.

The familiar creak of the door, the shadows of the hallway contrasting with the bright sun outside, and the smell of sweat always put my mind in fighting mode, my muscles tickling with the need to let off the steam.

Though it's another kind of steam tingling me when I turn back to Elena with a large grin. "Welcome to my playground!"

She hasn't moved from her spot by the door, glancing around with large eyes as if every item was a torture device. Okay, the punching balls, weights, and ropes might be so different from the world she's used to. She almost looks like a little kitten, and the beast I usually am between these four concrete walls becomes careful and comforting as I approach her.

"Come here, don't be scared." I grab her hand, still not used to the silky smoothness of her skin and the strong tingles it creates against my rugged one, and I point to the corner to make her put down her bag and that famous jacket like I'd planned.