When we couldn't hear the sound if their car anymore Renesmee spoke up.

"Now that's over when is the other person coming?" She asked from Jacob's arms, who I didn't even notice was there till now. Esme spoke up.

"The western coven called earlier, so the person should be here in about 2 or 3 hours depending on traffic" she answered smiling lovingly at Renesmee.
"While we are waiting let's go inside" Carlisle said, ushering everyone inside. I followed behind, but as I went up the steps I don't think I put my foot up high enough and I fell up the stairs. (Yep you read right I fell up the stairs) Emmett started laughing loudly. Rosalie, Bella and Renesmee giggled and Edward tried to hold back a chuckle but failed miserably. Carlisle and Esme were the only ones who stayed normal but I could see them smiling. With a huff I picked myself up and walked to the front door. As usual no one asked if I was okay or even gave me a hand up. My foot was starting to hurt I think I sprained it, but it was nothing worry about since I already started to feel it heal by itself. Thank god for supernatural powers like healing. I really didn't want to have to walk around in a cast for weeks. I headed into the kitchen where Renesmee, Bella and Esme were cooking and giggling about some dumb girl stuff. I rolled my eyes not interested in what they were saying. I proceeded to tune them out and began to think of a song that had been stuck in my head for the longest just in case Edward decided to go peeking in my mind. I grabbed an apple then I managed to slip out of the kitchen unnoticed which I was grateful for. I went upstairs to my room. I didn't go to my secret room knowing that if someone came up here looking for me they would wonder where I was, It would blow my cover. Instead I went into the room and grabbed a guitar. I started playing random tunes to find the right tune for a another song that was finished. I don't know why I glance up, but when I do both of my parents are standing in the doorway. They were both staring at me with a genuine surprise look on their face. I inwardly rolled my eyes. Just another reminder that they both know almost nothing about me.

"Where did you get that" I pointed to the direction of Jasper's room. I mean it wasn't a total lie. This is one of my many guitars, and this is one that Jasper had given to me. As soon as they got who what I was pointing I saw a dark look cross Edward's face. What the hell was going on with him. Every time I even mention something about Jasper he gets all upset.

"Well we just wanted to tell you that we should get outside. The person should be here in a few minutes" As if planned I heard the rev of an engine coming closer and closer to the house. I got up from my spot on the bed and sped downstairs. I took my spot next to Edward but the other spot next to me was vacant sue to Jasper being gone. I missed him already. The engine came closer and closer. The car the person was driving was a black shiny Mercedes. The car came to a stop and a boy with dark hair stepped out. He turned around to look at us and as he analyzed my family in their formal wear he looked a bit panicked. Be was wearing black jeans and a tight white T-shirt that clung to his body and showed his muscles. His dark hair was cut short and styled in one of those guy hair cuts. When his eyes landed on me his panicked look relaxed and I noticed that he looked at me a bit longer than the others. He must have thought that we dress like this all the time. His eyes were a light gold color. As he came forward Carlisle came to meet him in the middle. They shook hands.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family. Why don't you come inside and we can introduced properly. Emmett will get your bags" We all walked inside as Emmett sped to the car, took out his four bags and sped back upstairs. We all took out usual seats at the dining room table. The boy sat at the other head of the table which was just a seat down from me. This the Renesmee spoke up.

"So, what's your name" she asked.

"Hayden Bryer" He answered. His voice was deep, Yet smooth. But I noticed the cold and impassive tone to it.

"Well I'm Renesmee Cullen"

"Edward Cullen"

"Bella Cullen"

"Esme Cullen"

"Rosalie Hale"

"Emmett Cullen"

It was my turn and people turned to stare at me. Thankfully and surprisingly Mom saved me.

"Sorry. you'll have to excuse Her she dosent talk for reason even we don't know" Her eyes got sad when she said this. Why exactly? I don't know."Her Name is Melody-Lyric.... Uhhh, Elizabeth.... Mason Cullen" I pursed my lips, narrowed my eyes and successfully contained my anger as I saw her almost practically forget her own daughters name. Who does that? I mean I'm pretty sure she knows how to spell Nessie's name backwards and forwards, and her name is WAY harder to spell than mine. That's on the same level of not even bothering to name your child. Which is second on my list. The first is pretty obvious, so I'll let you figure it out for yourself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Edward look down and frown. Okay putting shield up now, (again). Hayden raised his eyebrow at he then Bella. Ah so he noticed it also, its not just me.

"Your that couple who gave birth to the hybrid children" He said.

"How do you know about that?" Emmett said his voice vising. He looked a bit angry. Everyone but Hayden and I flinched at the sound of his voice. Hayden looked completely unaffected by it. Instead he shrugged.

"Vampire news travels, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about that by now.... That and my friend Garrett was one of your witnesses" He said and Emmett calmed down. It was silent for a second then Esme spoke up.

"Well, I guess that's it. I'll show you to your room" She started to get up.

"Actually can Melody show me to my room?" I think my jaw dropped. Esme raised her eyebrow but nodded her head. We stood up and went towards the stairwell.

(A/N) Hey guys BTW the song is Trap Queen by Fetty Wap. This chapter would have been longer but I was having some problems wit Wattpad the app.

QOTD: Do you have a bae?

Answer: No. #ForeverAlone