In Katsuki's Care

Start from the beginning

He saved me yesterday.

If he keeps up this sweet hero act I might just fall in love with him.

"Wanna make fluffy chocolate chip and banana pancakes?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, going to the cabinet to grab pans.

------------

"How about we have a pancake making contest?" I suggested.

"You're on." He smirked.

"Mine are gonna make yours look like shit." He laughed.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah."

"Fuck you" I laughed, grabbing a fist full of chocolate chips and throwing them at his face.

He rolled his eyes and got two fist fulls, tossing them at me.

I grabbed a banana and walked over to him smushing it over his face.

He grabbed me by the waist, "you're gonna regret that." He said, as he pressed his bananaed cheek on mine.

He rubbed the banana I smeared across his face on mine as well.

I shoved him away and we started laughing.

We ended up cleaning up after ourselves and coming to the conclusion we needed showering. He waited at the foot of the door outside while I was in the bathroom.

He had been clingy all day.

It was cute, and trust me I'm not complaining but I can't help but wonder why.

Was it because of last night? When we saw the ghost?

I dried off with my towel and wrapped it around my body as I got my hair brush.

I stared in the mirror as I brushed my hair.

"You almost done in there? You take forever." He groaned from outside.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm brushing my hair, one second." I replied, setting my brush down for a moment.

I put on a loose tank top and some baggy comfort jeans before unlocking the door and grabbing my brush back.

I continued brushing my hair.

He opened the door and bumped into me playfully.

"Hey! I was brushing my hair." I muttered, kicking him lightly in the ankle.

He took the hair brush from my hand and waved it above his head.

I sat down on the floor. Ain't no way I'm giving him the satisfaction of me fighting him to get it.

I laid on my head back against the drawers of my bathroom sink.

I could feel him bend down beside me.

"If you want it you have to make an effort." He snickered.