"What do you have under that, princess?" His suggestive tone made me chuckle. It was good to know he wasn't wasting any time making small talk. I hated when people did that, trying to make conversation when it was so clear why both people were there. I took a second sip of my drink before abandoning it, walking towards the staircase that led upstairs to the three bedrooms of the house.

"If you wanna find out, I'd suggest you follow me." I caught a glimpse of him running his tongue along his teeth, swirling the amber liquid around the glass before downing the rest of it. I was already halfway up the stairs when I heard his footsteps in the distance, leading me to walk faster and get to my room before he reached me. I left the door open, the corridor leading to all the other rooms dark in contrast to the subtle light in my room. He entered after a few seconds, examining me carefully as I stood in the middle of the dimly lit room with my arms crossed. His eyebrows furrowed at the seriousness in my face, an evident sign of his confusion. Taking in a deep breath as I pinned my eyes to his, I began stating what I wanted from him.

"The minute this door closes, you have no say over anything. You'll do whatever I tell you to without asking questions. Are you sure you're ready for that, pretty boy?" The leverage and determination in my words was something that caught him off guard, making him freeze momentarily by the door while he gripped the doorknob.

"Choose your next move carefully. There's no going back if you agree to this." I smiled proudly, undoing the robe and letting it slide off my shoulders, dropping to the floor to reveal the black lace bodysuit I had underneath. It was sheer enough to not leave much to the imagination, a leather garter belt around my waist holding my thigh high black stockings in place. His eyes shamelessly roamed my body as I brought my pin straight hair over one shoulder. Biting his bottom lip, he closed the door and took a step further into the room. I smiled, closing the distance between us as I walked over to him.

"Good. Now, listen carefully." I placed my hands onto his stomach, feeling the muscles tense under my touch as I reached for the hem of his shirt. I toyed with it, feeling his eyes burn into my skin as I avoided looking up at him. His arms rose to my waist, but I halted his movements by stepping back and gripping his wrists.

"You're not allowed to touch me unless I tell you to." I subtly glared at him, his eyes narrowing at me before he chuckled.

"You're taking this seriously I see." He mused, something he shouldn't have done. I pressed my palm on his mouth, firmly enough to stop him from speaking.

"Did I give you permission to talk, Niall? I don't think I did." I smirked at the way his eyebrows rose, my harsh low tone something that caught him completely by shock like I was hoping. I knew he wouldn't be willing to submit easily, so my safest bet was getting him to do so by catching him flabbergasted and unable to react. So far the plan was working. I released my hand from his mouth, tugging at the hem of his T-shirt.

"Take that off and kneel in front of the bed." I stepped away, turning around with not much of a second glance. I heard his breath hitching , most likely from just how exposed my ass was from the thong I was wearing. I stepped through the threshold of my walk in wardrobe, glancing at him from over my shoulder.

"I won't ask twice." I warned, smiling as I caught a glimpse of him taking his shirt off before I walked into the room. I retrieved two things to start with, one of which was in a box. I put a pair of black pumps on, hearing the heels click against the hardwood floor as I went back into the bedroom. To my delight and relief, I faced his bare back as he waited kneeling on the floor near the foot of the bed. I smiled to myself, walking slowly towards him. He barely turned his head to the side, following the sound of my heels until I was in front of him. His eyes were wide with curiosity once he saw the box in one hand, a black leather flog on the other. I tossed the latter on the bed, bringing my hand to his chin to tilt his head up.