37

Pallavi pov
I was wishing for some miracle to happen I don't wanted to die. When suddenly I heard a loud bang. Which sounded like somebody has just hit someone,I opened my eyes and saw sunny holding that jerk with his neck and daddy was standing their with mix of emotions, i could able to see his tensed face, and Temper which was rising for the jerk. I got up from my place and ran towards dad I hugged him as tightly as I can I knew I am safe now he will protect me he won't let that jerk to do anything with me and child. I got separate when finnally he spoke

"Are you fine pallu, hope nothing happened to you"
He  questioned in a tense yet worried tone

"I am fine dady you came on time, thank you so much"

"Don't thank me pallu Raghav saved you, if he hadn't called sunny we would have never got to know about this"
I raised my eyebrows at him when he said that and then i remembered I was talking to Raghav when this happened

Flashback
Raghav Pov
When I heard mandar voice from other side i was terrific i dint knew what to do, i was furious yet confused, i was just hoping for their well being when a idea pops up in my mind, even if I go now I won't reach their on time, Ya I can call sunny he is their. I called sunny and explained everything I told him to catch his partner first and don't let him go as if he successfully escaped then it will be more danger afterwards and on the other side i was listening to everything what Mandar was saying. I told sunny to catch ved first as I knew the only person who can help mandar is him. I told Krishna Roa to wait outside the door until my next order. As i wanted to hear what ths bastard is upto and what he actually wants. I was hearing their every conversation from other side i could feel that Pallavi was worried and terrified. I just want to ran and hug her wanted to comfort her in my embrace but I was far away from her.
When he said he even killed Pallavi best friend when she got to know about the truth i was shocked, this man can go down so low i immediately informed Krishna Rao to go inside when he said he will kill them. I was terrified by this incident. But thank god she is safe now..I have informed sunny not to do anything until I Reach their i want to kill them by my own hands without any mercy I will make sure they die a painful death which they will remember in their next birth too.

I informed Farhad i told him everything i immediately left from here to reach their. I just want to see Pallavi. I want to see if she is fine. When I told Farhad he immediately made all the arrangements to go. I dint told Amma anything as she is a not keeping well for a while. But kirti knows everything. She was insisting to come along with us but I told her to stay with Amma as she will be alone here and she agreed.

Flashback end's
...............…............................................................

Pallavi Pov
I was so happy when dad told me that he saved me even from a distance, i knew my Raghav will never let anything to harm me or our baby.

"Pallavi he is coming for you here"
Dad told me

"What is he really coming here?"

"Yeah Di he is coming for you, he had immediately left from their he must be on his way now to come here"
When sunny told me this i was happy yet tensed i dint know how he will react here. Probably he won't ever sent me here again. Does that mean I won't ever be able to meet my family and Dad again. This thought itself made me emotional. I can't wait to see him I just want to hug him and never let him go.

Dady order his mans to take ved and mandar away. I thought he will kill them but he dint he gestured sunny something which I din't understood.

****************************************
I am sorry this is just half story i wanted to write it full but by mistake i published it.
I know it's short but I'll post next part soon  people already read this. now I have no other way than  to let this stay as it is.
Than you reader ♥️