39

A day passed n KR's man had caught ved n mandar.
KR informed raghav that both of them were caught and told that I'll kill both the basterds but raghav interrupted saying that they r my pray n i will kill them both kr agreed to raghav n told him to be ready n they will b going near ved and mandar after lunch.
They then went at one of the godown were both were keeped tired up to a chair. They were surrounded my kr's man all with gun in their hand. As soon as raghav saw ved and mandar he became very furious that both were caught n he was eagerly waiting to kill both of them raghav went close to then.

"So finally you both basterds are caught that's great now both of you can leave this world"
And points a gun towards mandar

"hmm no no no , u won't receive death so easily u both will get very terrible death"

" fuck off raghav pavali is my only my"

"You piece of shit how dare you say this you basterds"
And raghav starts punching mandar very badly

"You basterd how dare you try to kill my wife you will have to pay for it"

" pallavi is my only mine"
By saying so he starts laughing

"shut up mandar"
ved tries to stop mandar in fearful tone

Raghav gets more furious n hits mandar very hard

" raghav please leave me i m ur friend don't u remember me please Don't kill me. I leave this city and won't ever come back,i was caught in his trap, please leave me"

"yes yes ofcourse how could i forget you my best friend, the friend who tried to kill me , the friend who tried to kill my family, the friend who helped enemy to kill my wife"
Raghav says sarcastically

"i m really very sorry raghav i won't even think to hurting you or your family i won't even come near you please leave me please. I beg you for my life please show mercy"
My saying so ved falls at Raghav's feet

"i could have left youu alive but you tried to kill my family and my wife i can't leave you my dear best friend after you doing this"
And raghav starts punching ved until he gets unconscious

"raghav you may think that this is all over and you have won but no this is not yet over you will have to suffer for all this and I'll make you suffer"
Madar says angrily

"just look at u , you arer about to die infront of me and still you think you will survive to make me suffer no youu piece of shit youu will die by my hand"
Raghav removes his gun and was about shoots both mandar and ved when he goes near mandar and holds his color

"Don't worry Mandar I'll make sure your parents and family knows how evil you were, so that after you die nobody comes to blame Pallavi for your death"

"Don't go on my family Raghav I'll kill you"

"How can you do that Mandar when you couldn't even able to stand properly, now listen carefully, Pallavi is my wife she is pregnant by me the only person whome she belongs is standing right next to you, and one more thing i never tried to get Pallavi unlike you I waited for her until she was fully ready to accept me. Love can never happen forcibly. If you had understood the simple thing then you would have been living with your family happily, now I feel sorry for your parents to get a son like you"

"Pallavi is just a toy for me I never loved her. I just wanted to keep her for my satisfaction and.."
Raghav dint let mandar to complete and shoots him until the gun is empty

Raghav gesture Farhad to reload the gun to kill ved but Farhad deny
"Anna i want to kill this man for trying to kill you and and our family. Please Anna let me to this"
Raghav agrees and let Farhad to do rest of the work

Farhad shoots ved in middle of his head. that's the moment raghav is reliefed and takes a deep breath.

Kr who was seeing all this is very happy now because both the person who had tired to kill this daughter r dead now and now there is no sign of danger on his daughter and here grandchild he comes near Raghav

"Raghav go home and rest, sunny will see rest of the things"

"Handover the bodies to their family and don't let them know the reason of their death it should look like a accident to them."

"But why you want to handover their bodies to their family"
KR asks confusingly

"Because Pallavi told me. His parents mental state when they dint even get to see their sons face for the last time. When police had already declared him dead, they had wanted to see their son for the last time and give him Agni"
Raghav says as a matter of fact

"I understand Raghav, will do as you say"

Raghav and Farhad leaves from that place along with Krishna Rao sunny stays back to clear the mess

****************************************
Sorry for the late update