36

Pallavi pov
When I was talking to Raghav I got startled by the voice which spoke from my behind. How can he come here this is my dad's hidden private place nobody can come in ths area. How can he come here

"Pallavi Pallavi Pallavi did you really thought that I'll just leave you like that, no ways you are mine and only mine not that Raghav's"

"Shut up Mandar, how dare you to say something like that, and moreover how you came here"

"That's none of your concern Pallavi, and don't you dare to shout if you shout I'll kill you this little one in your stomach, and this tiny bump of yours making me mad right now. You might think that i came to rape you. But no my sweetheart no i don't use the used thing's and now that you are already used by Raghav and you are pregnant by him. I would never want to touch you."

"Then why are you here"

"You wanna know why am I here, then listen... Umm No, what's so hurry we have whole night to talk, ya only to talk ok"

"Why are you here Mandar i know you wouldn't have take ths risk to come here if you dint had any agenda behind this"

"Aww sweetheart you know me so well, then listen I have come to kill you and your child"

When he said this i was in no state to talk or do anything I got freezed at my place i couldn't able to think anything else then Raghav and our baby. I was unable to think anything, i so scared at the movement that the only constant thought was to save my baby from this monster. I still remember how happy he was when I told him that I was pregnant ths baby dint even born he even get his room done i remember how excited he was when he took me to that room for the first time and gave me Suprise, their was a empty space too like as it was kept purposely. And when I asked him what he will put up their he dint tell me at first and showed me tantrums but when I was little pissed off and was about to moved out he held my hand and pulled me closer towards him, he told me that he will put up potrait their of us with our baby. That's why it was purposely kept. And the thought behind ths was it will always remind him/her that we are always with him/her and loves the most. No no god please do something please.

"Baby girl, where you lost?, Awww you must be thinking about your husband right isn't it?, But let me tell you one thing. You won't ever able to see him ever after, as I'll kill you now"

"Why are you doing this with me, what did I done"

"You still asking me what have you done?(in angry tone) you were mine, i loved you so much Pallavi do you even know what all have I done for you, you must not have any idea of the same, ok no worries I'll tell you let me remember the first time I saw you, i dint saw your face I just saw your body you were dancing at that time i guess you were  rehearsing. You were alone at that time when I saw you i thought Ill do timepass with you for a while until I get satisfied. I thought about this at first until I saw your face. It was like i had just seen a angel from heaven my love at first sight i never saw a girl like you ever before.It was that face which I want to see every morning when I woke up. I was always behind you following you, for a while I was just watching from a distance to know what you like and what you dislike. For you i entirely changed myself. I fucking pretend to be somebody else infront of you. I got know you wanted a to marry in a good family. That when I decided that I'll make you meet my parents that first meeting with my parents wasn't accidental it was preplanned by me. I purposely gave them wrong address so that you could help them, why you thought nobody else have helped them and only you because I gave them warning not to, i came closer to you with the help of my parents i told them I really like you and wanted to marry you and they all helped me to persuade you..."

And suddenly he got a call i over heard what that person was speaking from the other side.

"What you want? Why did you called me"

"Get the fucking thing done, kill her and come fast we have to leave now"

"Ok coming "
And he cut the call

"Sorry baby girl, I have to leave now. See you in heaven"
By saying this he pull out the gun from his behind and point that towards me. When he was about to pull the trigger I shut my eyes in fear, and I was only praying for Raghav to be here

****************************************
Thanks for reading next update soon