24

Pallavi and Amma comes back home from Temple with Farhad.
Farhad excuses himself when he gets a call
"Amma don't you think there is something going on between Farhad and Raghav"

"Chi Pallavi what are you saying"

"Are Amma I dint mean that way"

"Ahhh then ok "

"Now listen, Raghav seems to be lost since past few days when I asked him he said it's work pressure but normally I never seen Raghav like this, something is bothering him Amma"

"Pallavi Pallavi relax you are over thinking I m sure nothing will be like that, it must be work pressure only and new show room"

"If you are saying then it would be true"

"Yes, now listen to me and go take some rest"

" ok amma, I'll go and give this Prasad to Raghav first then I'll go to my room"

"Ok you go"

Amma gets confused after Pallavi leaves. She thinks about Raghav and Farhad and why are they behaving like this. Amma decides to talk to Raghav and she goes upstairs.

In Raghav's Den
"Raghav take this Prasad"

"So what you prayed today"

"I prayed for your happiness and to give my old Raghav back "

"What Rubbish, I m here only with you babe. You are just overthinking it's just work pressure and new jewellery store, You don't worry ok and don't take this stress it's not good for you and our baby I love you"

"I love you too Raghav. But you were acting so weird this days and that was really hurting me so bad you were not even coming in our room and wasn't even talking to me properly" and she paut Raghav looks at her face and smiles

"I m really sorry babe for hurting you I din't knew my act was hurting you. I m really really sorry"  he feels guilty for hurting her when that wasn't even her fault

"Promise me Raghav no matter what you will never leave me alone I really need you"

"Are baba why will I leave you what are you talking Pallavi?"

"Raghav you don't promise me yet"

"Promise?"

"Ya that you won't leave me"

"Ok baba, I promise I won't leave my small kid ever"

"I m not kid Raghav"

"But you are behaving like one "

"Raghav I hate you"

"But I love you sweetheart"

"Lier..."

"What leir? When did I lie?"

"You don't love me and that's biggest lie!!"

"Oo god Pallavi you are insane, now just seat here I know you haven't eat anything let me feed my kid with my hands"

Flashback
"Pallavi can you call mr. Mehta  first he called me in the morning he wants to talk to you about some sari design"

"Amma I'll call him later"

"Pallavi it's urgent you should call him first, you can go and meet Raghav later"

"Ok Amma I'll call him now"
...................

Amma goes there and closes the door and she calls Raghav
"Amma you here, did you want something?

"I came here to talk to you Raghav"

"Is everything ok Amma why you are talking like this"

"Raghav why are you behaving like this to Pallavi"

"Amma you don't know anything "

"I know evrything Raghav"

Raghav's gets shocked at Amma's statement. Amma tells Raghav to seat and she takes seat beside him

"Pallavi is Daughter of Krishna Rao, I know"

"Amma how do you know this evrything"

"I had seen what was there in that courier"

"And you didn't feel anything about it?"

"Raghav think evrything with cool mind, do you know Pallavi used to live with his Amma, her mother left her Father because of his illegal business after her mother passed krishna roa take both the siblings with him as he was the legal parent and because they were small they didn't had any choice, After that Pallavi left her home in few years."

"But why did she leave her house, and how do you know about this evrything"

"Raghav evrything was their in that file, but you must have oy read about Pallavi being Krishna Rao Daughter and nothing else, If you had read it properly you would have known"

"I don't know what happened to me after reading that,i couldn't think of anything else The only thing that was coming to my mind was that she is his daughter"

"Raghav, first remove the thought that she is his daughter and understand this with a peace of mind and take decision wisely"

"But Amma what do you think of this evrything"

"For me Pallavi is not my daughter-in-law but daughter, I have nothing to do with her past life. i loved her before and i still love her  my thoughts about her will remain the same this thing's doesn't change anything"

"Amma she is daughter of that person because of whome we lost Appa"

"Raghav she is your wife and she will become mother of your child. Doctor told us not to give her any stress it will affect both mother and child. whatever you do, do it wisely"

After saying this Amma leaves

Flashback end's

****************************************
Hope you love this chapter as well do like and comment