25

"Raghav where have you lost I'm talking to you, and you seems to be lost somewhere lost somewhere else "

Raghav comes to his senses when Pallavi calls him

"Nothing sweetheart, I was just thinking about something"

"Thinking about what"

"I was wondering how will you look in few months when you put up some weight and when your belly will grow I m so excited to see that"

"Raghav stop lying everytime , i know something is wrong and you aren't telling me , i want to know what's wrong"

"Pallavi just relax it's nothing"

"Raghav I m asking you for the one last time, you have been acting weird this days you come home late drunk you don't sleep in our bedroom instead you sleep here in den, I want to know Raghav why you have been acting like this"

"Pallavi you lied to me about your father, you are krishna Rao Daughter and I know that you are daughter of that person Because of whome my Appa and Brother get killed"

Raghav was expecting a strong reaction from pallavi but it was quite he turns around to see Pallavi and he gets shocked seeing her on floor. Raghav gets scared seeing Pallavi on floor unconscious he calls rest of the family members and Carrie's her to their Room in bridal Style

"Raghav I want to talk to you come with me right now"

"Amma but Pallavi"

"Kirti take care of your Bhabhi for a while"

"What's wrong Amma"

"I have told you not to say a word to Pallavi why the hell you did this Raghav, can't understand one simple thing she is pregnant and her pregnancy is bit complicated, she needs utmost care right now and what have you done to her"

"Amma I m really sorry, I wasn't in my senses this days I was lost since the day I got to know this I have been having sleepless nights, but trust me Amma I dint mean to hurt her she was forcing me to tell her the truth of why I have been away from her"

"Raghav you should be ashamed of yourself for making your pregnant wife worried, even though you knew she will be stressed after seeing you like this you keep on avoiding her for days"

"I m really really sorry Amma, I don't want any Revenge I don't want anything Pallavi is more important for me then anything and everything"

"You should have thought this earlier Raghav, if something happened to my daughter or my grandchild I will never forgive you"

Amma leaves from their in anger after saying this. Raghav follow her behind

"Dr. What's wrong is she fine. Hows my baby"

"Nothing to worry about Mr Rao her blood pressure got low and she get unconscious. May she has been in stress for a while thankfully nothing to get worried. Please take care of her and make sure she have her meals on time and she doesn't take any stress"

"We will take care of the same dr."

"Farhad go and drop the doc and tell Naidu to prepare soup for Pallavi"

"Yes Anna sure "

"Raghav take care of Pallavi and remember what I said earlier Krushna Rao or anybody else doesn't matter. Our priority should be Pallavi ryt now"

"Ya Amma understand and I'll take care of the same"

"Kirti let's go downstairs I'll help Naidu in making soup and you go for your work"

Everybody leaves the Room. Raghav comes and seats near Pallavi and holds her hand his Raghav's tears could not stop. He was feeling so guilty about what he has done. It was unforgivable how could he do this to his pregnant wife this thing has been keeling him from inside

"Raghav"

"Pallavi you alright"

"Ya Raghav I am fine don't you worry, you were saying something to me i dint here what you were saying and I hit the ground repeatedly I don't remember anything after that"

"Pallavi how much you talk, relax for a bit"

"Sir here is your soup"

"Thank you Naidu"

"Raghav please i Don't like this soup please Raghav I really don't want"

'"Pallavi no excuses I'll feed you soup and I'll make you sleep, now no if and but take this sip now"

"Raghav you r so bad "

"Ya ya I know I m really bad now have this "

Raghav makes Pallavi sleep she gets asleep in Raghav's arm. When suddenly Farhad comes. Raghav gestures him to wait outside.
Raghav slowly outs Pallavi's head down from his chest in order to not to wake her up he covers her with the duvet and he kisses her on her forehead, after that he comes outside to meet Farhad

"Farhad what is it"

"Anna it's really important or else I shouldn't have bothered you"

"Now tell me what is it"

"Anna sunny called me, he told me he wants to meet u"

"Why does he wants to meet me now"

" Anna sunny is Krishna Rao youngest son, and bhabhi's younger brother too he told me that Krishna Rao wants to meet u"

"Farhad arrange a meeting with krishna rao as soon a possible, I want to meet that bastard have been searching him for so long "
Range in Raghav's eyes can be clearly seen. And his evil smirk

*****************************************
Hope you all liked this chapter sorry being irregular had been busy for a while now but surely I'll try to update soon