23

Raghav goes down in a panic He asks his staff about the envelope or any latter if they received. But staff haven't received any envelope.

"Naidu is their any courier you received or have you seen anybody recieving any courier or envelop?"

"Yes Anna, Amma had collected that courier she just went to her room"

"O God what if Amma finds out that Pallavi is Krishna Rao Daughter, she will hate her she will hurt her no no no this can't be happen I should stop Amma from opening courier"

Raghav rushes to Amma's Room and he sees Amma was about to open that courier when she receives a call, she puts that courier down and goes to receive the call. Raghav thought it's the best time for him to get the corrier

"Raghav what are you doing"

"Nothing Amma this was my corrier I had just come to take this"

"Their wasn't any name so I picked up"

"It's ok Amma this are just some jewelry design nothing else"

"Ok fyn "

"Amma I'll go now I have some work and Pallavi was telling me you both will be going to temple I have told Farhad he will take you both"

After telling this to Amma Raghav leaves and comes to his den he locks the door and opens the correir he saw Pallavi's childhood picture and smiles at her
"She was really cute and innocent back then" Raghav to himself
he finds some more pictures of her childhood and he was smiling continuesly then suddenly his eyes goes on a picture where Pallavi was sitting on a bench and was eating ice cream a man was standing beside her , his face wasn't visible he took out the picture and get shocked to see Krishna Rao in that. Raghav felt like his entire soul burnt down he wasn't hoping for this he crashes on ground

In Krishna Rao house
Sunny comes running when everybody was having their breakfast
"Bhabhi can u go inside with your bunty and bubbly"

Pallavi elder brother came with his family to meet sunny as he came back to India he wasn't really in talking terms with his father
When sunny requested him to stay with them for few days he couldn't be able to refused

"What's wrong sunny is evrything alright?"

"Dad that bastard told evrything about Pallavi and us to Raghav he knows she is your daughter. Raghav isn't a gud men when it's comes to his anger I m really stressed out she is pregnant and doc said it's complicated for next 3-4 months she shouldn't take any stress"

"This is all because of me I wanted to get reach and I played with innocent people's life I ran away with the money but I don't knew this money will cost somebody's life, it's all my fault I should be punished not my innocent daughter"

"Dad relax your BP will increase come down"

"She even left me and this home because of my illegal business she never liked this she and her mom was same. Both left me because of my illegal work. She needed money to go abroad for higher studies I told her I'll pay but she refused she told me that she doesn't want my money as they all r covered with blood"

"This is all your fault Papa I had told you to stay away from her "(Pallavi's elder brother)

"I m sorry, Sunny call Raghav and tell him I want to meet him "

"Dad are you sure you wanna meet him, he won't leave you and what if he bring police with him?"

"That doesn't matter what I care about right now is Pallavi. If I don't talk to him now evrything will get spoil"

"Ok dad I'll call Farhad I don't want to talk to Raghav directly right now"

"I don't know what  you will do but I can't see my sister like that so I'll come to meet Raghav too along with you guys, I never thought I'll meet Raghav like this, yesterday I had called Pallavi she was so excited we both have planned to meet also she was going to introduce me to Raghav but look here I m"

Krishana Rao sees hatred for him in his elder son eye's it breaks him when he remembers the same hatred he had seen in Pallavi's Eyes for him.
On the other hand Sunny calls Farhad and explains everything Farhad agrees to bring Raghav as he dont want to see his Bhabhi sad.

***************************************
Hope you all like this chapter as well
Do comment your opinion about this chapter in comment section