29

Raghav wakes up from bad. Pallavi has been seating beside him he sees her she has been worried for him. He could see that pain and hurt from Her moist eyes and dull face may she got worried and hurt by seeing him like that in that condition.

"Pallavi"

"Raghav are you alright? Do u need anything? Wait let me bring water for you, also I need to inform Amma that you have regained consciousness"

"Pallavi hold on for a second"

"What's wrong Raghav do you want anything"

"Nothing, you just seat here by my side for some time afterwards you are free to call whoever you want"

"I m here only with you"

"Pallavi, were you crying? I can make out from you puffed eyes and dull face, dint I told you that it's not good for our child it will affect our baby if you take so much of stress"

"I am fine Raghav, our baby is fine too, A little while ago the doctor came she said our baby is fine, Amma called her to check on me as I was in stress since last 2 weeks"

"What 2 weeks? "

"Well yeahhh"

"How long I have been unconscious "

"Two weeks Raghav, the day when you left with Farhad same day evening Farhad called and told you are in hospital, and you had an panic attack during a meeting"

"Did he told u all that it was a panic attack "

"No he dint he just told that you had an attack"

"Then how you got to know about panic attack"

"Raghav..."

"Yeah Pallavi I m listening"

"I know you got to know about my past, who is my father and what is going on"

"How you got to know about this"

"I asked Farhad, and he told me evrything as he doesn't wanted me to take any sort of stress"

"Pallavi are you fine?"

"Yeah Raghav I m fine don't worry, I hope this thing doesn't affect our relationship and married life"

"Pallavi I don't care who you were or who is your father or brother, I don't care about any of this, I just know that you are my wife You are Pallavi Raghav Rao, and mother to be of baby Rao, this is the only truth I know and which matters the most"

"Raghav this 2 weeks have been really tough for me you haven't woke up I was so scared to lose you, I used to eat and take medicine because of our baby this baby gave me so much strength in this last two days, I felt so alone "

Raghav hugs Pallavi he can imagine from what pain she must have gone through also she was pregnant and she had to face this kind of a thing Raghav kisses Pallavi on her forehead to ensures her that he is fine and will not live her ever, he wipes her tears and kisses on her eyes and temple and holds her hand

"Pallavi look at me I am fine, now please stop crying tears doesn't look good in your marvelous eyes"

"Then you should stop doing like this, I can't afford to lose you"

"I am always here with you"

"Pallavi can I ask you something if you don't mind"

"yes ask no what do you want to ask"

"You never miss your Dad, don't you feel like going to him"

"I am being honest with you Raghav, I really miss him, I loved him he is my father, you know dad loves me more then my brother in this year's I haven't contacted him nor I met him. I don't want to meet him either"

"If you don't mind, you can tell me what has happened"

"Ofcourse Raghav I can tell you anything you are not only my husband but my best friend too"

"I am listening"

"Raghav... "

She was about to tell when Amma enters. She looks at them both and gives a confusing look

"Raghav regains consciousness and you dint informed us Pallavi"

"Amma it's...."

Raghav interrupt pallavi in between

"Amma I was just came to sense and she was crying I was just making her feel better, so I told her to inform evrybody after she calms down, she is pregnant as well I just want to make her feel better first. I have been here for 2 weeks I can imagine from what she has been gone through"

"It's good that you make Pallavi calm, she hasn't been eating well or taking medicine "

"From now on I'll take care of her"

"And I take care of you both"

"Pallavi go and have something, then you have to take your medicine too I'll seat here with Raghav, and be careful in the stairs, yesterday you nearly slipped if Farhad hasn't reached ok time"

"What pallavi how can you be so careless "

"Raghav it's not her fault,it happens when you aren't well don't say anything to my daughter,"

"Ok Amma I won't, but she won't go down Alone, call one of our female staff they will take her down"

Pallavi and Amma were smiling at Raghav's antiques. He looks at Pallavi and then her Belly. Her belly looked different this tym. It wasn't flat anymore which used to be. Her belly has been growing, his eyes gets moist when he see Pallavi and her belly, he dint noticed it earlier. Amma saw Raghav's mix of emotions in his eyes, she understands that husband wife needs some quality time together.

"Pallavi you seat with Raghav I'll sent your food and medicine in room, Raghav make sure she eat and have medicine, I go downstairs"

After Amma goes down, Raghav pulls Pallavi closer

****************************************
I am trying to finish this book as soon as possible, I'll update frequently

Thanks for reading