40

Raghav Pov
I felt relief when I killed them. It's not that I am killer or anything they were my enemies and if i had let them go they might have come back again with another plan. To harm my family. I didn't wanted to regret my decision of letting them go just like that by giving them warning not to come back ever. I did that once and this happened. I let him go by giving him a warning , that was my biggest mistake i should have killed him then and their. If I had done that day, it wouldn't have happened today. I don't have the guts to face the same face again not because I scared of him, that time i used to live alone i could take risk as i dint had anybody behind but now it's completely different I have Amma, kirti, my wife pallavi and I m also going to be father soon. How can I even think of taking a risk when I have family behind whome I need to protect. And to protect them i can go to any extent i can kill evrybody and anybody for my family.

And today Mandar had came to kill my wife, he had so much courage to touch Raghav Rao's wife, she belongs to me her love her care she is mine only mine.Pallavi is not just my love but my passion.

I won't even let anyone touch her. If anybody ever tries to do this again, he will get the same death. I love pallavi madly, This is my love and my madness too.

"what are you thinking anna?"

"oh nothing, let's go your bhabhi might be waiting for us "

"Ya Anna, Anna i am relieved that this two get killed, There is no threat to our family right now"

"I know"

"Anna is their anything by which you are tensed?"

"I was thinking about Arjun Farhad, Krishna Rao told me my brother is alive and if he is alive then why don't he ever came back, i asked him the same question but he told he lost his memory when somebody hit him on his head, this everything is so confusing Farhad i don't know what to do"

"Anna let's talk about that later on, we should go now. Bhabhi must be waiting for me"

"Jiju change this suite, i bought new for you, as this coat has blood stains. Di might get scared when she sees this"
Sunny suddenly came with a suite in his hands

"Thank you sunny, i should go and change"

We reached at KR mention. My eyes were only searching for Pallavi when her Dada came and told me she is in her Room and I can go and meet her. I rushed in her room as i badly wanted to see her i want to feel her,Her presence, her love.

I went inside her room. Pallavi was sitting near her dressing table. She looked at me with a worried face. She was worried about me I don't know what have I done to deserve a wife like her she was in pain because of me. That concern for me in her eyes was clearly visible. She was waiting for me to back. As soon as she saw me she came running and hugged me immediately. I felt comfortable and relaxed at the same time when she did that i was craving for warmth of her body. I would never want to leave her she is my life I want to hold her like this for the rest of my life.

" Don't worry Pallavi you will never be alone, i won't let you face anything like this henceforth this will be last thing you will ever face, i love you Pallavi. You are only mine how dare that Mandar to even think something like this i love you I love you."

*****************************************
Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoy this part.

Has been extremely busy with work