Chapter 26~

<3

~*~

~*~

After that whole situation with Kylo and Fisher, we have been trying to figure out how to take down my dad, without getting killed. And I think we have found our way in.

"Kylo! Kyloooo!!!!" I run into the room, with my map and laptop and I slammed it down onto the table. Kylo jumped up out his sleep, throwing one of his knives towards my head, I dodge it easily and I look at him like he's grown sixteen heads.

"Are you crazy!?" I yell and Kylo just rubs his eyes.

"Shouldn't have run up on me like that..." He shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes before sitting down in the chair across from his.

"I have our way in." I smirked and he jumped up immediately, standing up and coming over to my side. He leaned over me and I could smell his cologne... fuck me. I have the biggest urge to just slam him down on this table and ride him like no tomorrow... we haven't had sex since that night and that was several weeks ago.

I'm so horny. So fucking horny...

"Clara... are you okay?" Kylo waved his hand in front of his face and I snapped out of my haze. Shit. I was staring at him that whole time. Yep. This is my time to curl up in a ball and die. I cleared my throat and I looked back down at the blueprint, squeezing my thighs quickly-hoping he wouldn't notice-to relieve some of the pressure in my cunt.

"This is our way in." I quickly tried to collect my composure and either Kylo actually didn't notice me squeeze my thighs together or he is just trying to ignore it for my sake, but he came closer to me and now I can't hold back. I need him in me now. I don't care how.

"So we get in through- mmpfh!" His sentence gets cut off quickly by me grabbing his face and bringing his lips down towards mine.

Our lips form together like they were meant to be together and if I'm going to honest... it feels fucking amazing. I mewl into his mouth and I stand up to his level, he is still hunched over until I quickly spin us around and pin him into the chair. I climb on top of his thighs and I grind my hips into his and...fuck me. God it feels so good.

Kylo groans into my mouth and he places his hands on my hips before I smack them away, releasing his lips from mine and giving him a simple tut tut noise, symbolizing that him doing that was a no no.

"No. You must earn it, to touch me." He lifted his eyebrows, his power is being tested by me. Will he let me win? Or will he simply over power me and take over? I guess we'll find out won't we. He sat there contemplating what he should do before he dropped his hands at his sides. Looks like I'm in control this time.