Hi:( need your help

Please read the whole thing and make sure to tell me what you feel like

I love how everyone is loving this book. This is the most successful book I wrote on Wattpad but lately I'm getting some thoughts and want your views upon it.

Some weeks ago I completed around 4 to 5 years in this fandom. I started to write and read fanfics after a year or so on this platform since I got introduced to BTS. I love how much positive response I'm getting but it unsettles me.

I took a long break from wattpad after finishing this book, and since then I've matured much, I came out as nonbinary and pansexual and also turned 18.

somedays ago I tried to revisit this book and my other books after a long time and I love all the comments. when I revisited this book I loved how funny and cheerful and dumb this book is, but the things that makes me uneasy are the smuts i wrote. I won't lie but I kind of regret writing them, my way of thinking was different when I wrote them but now i feel like I should've not.

Many of you might think I'm overreacting but my respect and way of thinking towards BTS has enhanced too much in this spam of time, and I feel like I did wrong by sexualizing or hyper-sexulizing them with these smuts.

I didn't realize this until I felt something directly from the kids from my school. I hated the feeling of getting sexualised but I realized I did the same with the idols I look upto.

I'm not saying that you guys disrespects or respects bts less than me
no
It's just about the perspective and I'm here sharing the uneasiness I felt while thinking about these smuts on revisiting this book.

I want your help to decide that should I remove or keep the sexual stuffs or not...

nothing else would be removed other than smuts, if this steps would be taken, this book would still be dump, funny and would have all the ships, just not the sexual part.

please comment what you think, it would help me alot. I wish to see some responses.