79~ medical check up 🔞

Taehyung was carried to their dorm in Jungkook's arms, they both washed up, one by one. They settled on the bed. "I'm going to pamper you today, you don't have to do anything, I'll cuddle you all night" Jungkook placed a loving kiss on the forehead and then on lips before he moved away to go to his bed but Taehyung was fast to pull him back to the bed and cuddled him.

"Just stay by my side, my boyfriend," He said pecking Jungkook's cheeks. He spooned Jungkook and made him lay his head in the crook of his neck and He tangled their legs together.

They laid there silently for some minutes before Taehyung started to feel that Jungkook was brushing his lips around his neck.

Taehyung slid his fingers in Jungkook hair when he started to place soft kisses. "Mmh" Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook sucking on his collarbones. "You are beautiful," He said.

Jungkook sat up and Taehyung followed. He made Taehyung sit in his lap. Both legs on sides. He lifted Taehyung's t-shirt and made him hold it up by his teeth while he attacked his nipples.

Taehyung went vocal on the hot wet contact of Jungkook's tongue on his nipple. The other side was getting pinched.

Taehyung needed friction. He started to grind on Jungkook's crotch. Both left out moans when Taehyung rolled his hips and their clothed erections brushed in each other. Taehyung made Jungkook pause and he looked how hot Jungkook looked with swelled lips. He didn't take much time to capture them with his.

Taehyung pushed more Jungkook's lips with his, which were perfectly fitting into each other. Both of them closed their eyes.

As Jungkook was sitting upright on the bed, Taehyung was on his lap the lips worked and Jungkook kissed back. It was not a rough kiss. They were small sloppy wet smooches, soft ones. Taehyung leaned Jungkook to the headboard of the bed, making the younger rest on it.

Taehyung lifted and was not sitting over jungkook's lap, he was standing on his knees, making Jungkook bend up his face which was tightly cupped by Taehyung.

The pull-out by Taehyung made Jungkook open his eyes, he was out of breath, eyes filled with desire.

Jungkook moved up his hand to the back of Taehyung's neck. Pushing him down to meet his lips again.

Jungkook kissed, his fingers dug in elder's hair, messing it all up.

This time the kiss was not sweet and soft, it was passionately hard. Taehyung bit jungkook's lower lip, making the younger open his mouth. He slipped his tongue inside the ebony-headed man's mouth. Trying to touch every part of jungkook's wet tongue. With their lips still attached, Taehyung made Jungkook lay back on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

Taehyung inhaled before softly moving down to the neck, he wanted to do it to Jungkook too, he felt that Jungkook was heated, Jungkook lifted his head so that Taehyung can get some proper space. Taehyung kissed, leaving butterflies on younger's neck.

Jungkook moaned softly when Taehyung bit at his neck. For Taehyung he wanted to mark every inch of his new boyfriend's body, to tell everyone that he doesn't like sharing Jungkook so better stay away.

As Jungkook went a little soundless, it made Taehyung worry. Taehyung sucked hard on his dip of neck earring a moan from him. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's ass and gave it a squeeze, his eyes tightly closed and he was biting his lips to suppress his voice. But he can't help and released a moan at the perfect suck Taehyung made at his neck. "Baby... " He moaned out.

Taehyung pulls out to see the mark he left, it sure will turn purple, he chuckled in happiness. He turned to look Jungkook under him, both were panting softly. Staring in each other's eyes, "can I... Can I suck you?"

Jungkook admired the cute face and nodded

Taehyung was cute, too cute, so cute that he chucked before smashing their lips, want to eat this adorable creature.

Taehyung's hands moved down, pulling off Jungkook's pants. Taehyung pecked younger's cheek before moving down at Jungkook's manhood which was standing upright to the world. "don't worry hyung, I will fix this" Taehyung said, staring at Jungkook.

"I know it, baby, you are good at this" Jungkook whispered. This made Taehyung's chest fill with pride. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's cock.

His thumb creased the head and Jungkook was already moaning "fuck..agh". Taehyung started to pump him and Jungkook grabbed the bed sheets, biting his lips that they could bleed any moment.

"I'm doing it" Taehyung murmured, and the next minor second he placed his lips on jungkook's big size. "mmmhh~~" Jungkook voiced at the contact.

Taehyung placed the dick in his mouth. Wrapping his tongue around, watching out with the teeth. Jungkook felt amazing, on top of the world, he kept moaning, and Taehyung started to bob his head. Jungkook's hands made their way to the elder's head, and Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's hip bones.

Taehyung was too on another level, he felt like he will cum without Jungkook fucking him. he kept giving his best to Jungkook. The younger's hand on the elder's head promoted him, Taehyung gave out a moan from his blocked up mouth, which gave Jungkook dick vibration on which his stomach was about to burst with pools of heat.

"taehyung~" he screamed his name on the pleasuring vibration he got on his cock. Taehyung felt good, proud and a certain feeling....of love.

He hollowed his cheeks and sucked his head more "imma..aaa~...imma..mmh~" Jungkook wanted to say but the moans were first in line. He was feeling his toes curling.

Taehyung patted the younger's thigh to let him know that he is aware that the younger's is about to...

And he came.

"Yeah, baby!" Jungkook groaned as he released white ribbons in his mouth.

Taehyung licked up every drop. To his surprise, Jungkook was still hard.

Taehyung smiled and moved ahead to sit on Jungkook's waist.

"When... When did the last time you took your medical check-up." He asked shyly.

"About 3 weeks ago when university arranged the medical camp... Why?" Jungkook asked back.

" I want to do it without a condom"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
1000+ words just for a blow 😌