62~Power bottom

Taehyung was smiling to himself, in his thoughts now he knew that his texting friend is Jungkook himself. He had no plans on telling Jungkook about it because he thought it would get embarrassing.

On the other hand, Jungkook thought that he knows about Taehyung being V and that Taehyung doesn't know about his identity, neither he was planning to reveal it. both of them were into thinking that they know and the other doesn't.

Jungkook came back to the room. Towel around his waist, another small towel on his head as he rubbed his wet hair. A very hot scene to look at.

Taehyung was placing the food he bought on the small table in the room when his gaze landed on Jungkook. Unconsciously he held the hot tiffin box for too long and burnt his fingers. His reflex acted and he dropped the box on the table with a yelp leaving his mouth.

This caught Jungkook 's attention, he saw Taehyung blowing his hand, shifting on one leg to another. He walked to the beauty with a chuckle and one hand laced the burnt fingers and he placed his other hand on taehyung's waist.

At this time Taehyung was done panicking. The heat started to crawl around his neck in a blush. They both looked into each other's eyes with small smiles on their faces. It's not like They have never hugged before or came close but every time it felt new. They never went ahead with hugs and cuddles. With their confession buried deep in their heads, they never made any move.

Jungkook brought the same height guy close by pulling on his waist. He held his burnt fingers up and pecked on them. Not to forget that Jungkook was only dressed by a towel, making Taehyung flutter more. They didn't break the eye contact and stared at each other deeply, Jungkook kept on placing a small peck on his fingers

"You should be careful," He said in a raspy whisper, making Taehyung's breath hitched but he didn't try to break the heated eye contact.

Jungkook placed a peck on the depth of his palm before he made taehyung's hand cup his face. He leaned against the touch, his deep seductive stare turned soft and he sighed admiring Taehyung.

Taehyung's stood there frozen. His hand cupping Jungkook cheek, Jungkook's hand rested on it. His other hand still on his older waist, making a light pattern on the clothed skin.

Taehyung lifted his other hand and rested it on Jungkook 's chest as he took a step closer. Their smile widened as they looked at each other. "thanks" Taehyung whispered back and finally broke the eye contact to rest his head on Jungkook 's chest. "you should dress up, you must be feeling cold." he said taking in the fragrance of Jungkook 's body wash.

"but here, it's pretty warm," Jungkook said, sniffing in Taehyungs neck making Taehyung giggle softly.

"it is, it feels nice here," Taehyung said and placed a peck on Jungkook 's collar bone making the other sigh in content. Taehyung lifted his head to meet the younger eyes again. his eyes shifted between his lips and eyes. "Jungkook ...." Taehyung called and Jungkook hummed.

"can we...... can we" he stuttered nervously. Jungkook 's lips were twitching to smirk but he held it.

"can we what, bub?"

Taehyung blushed at the nickname and whispered out "can we...kiss?" he said as his eyes fell on his lips. Jungkook licked his lips and pulled the elder closer, making their chest collided.

"only if you want to" he replied.

Taehyung didn't want to say it away like this. he could see Jungkook trying to be manipulative. he leaned in without answering. their lips collided softly, Jungkook circled both his arms around taehyung's small waist and Taehyung held Jungkook 's face with both hands, tilting it the way he wanted to.

🔞mature content ahead 🔞
Please skip the rest of the chapter if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.

No one is going away? 😵 okay then

Taehyung tucked on his hair and chewed on Jungkook bottom lip, making him groan. Jungkook stuck out his tongue and Taehyung was quick to suck on it. the kiss went so heated that they were stumbling on their foot. Taehyung's leg went between Jungkook making the towel around the younger loosen up. Jungkook removed one hand to hold on to the towel but Taehyung didn't let him, he interweaved their fingers together before Jungkook could tuck his towel and the cloth fell on the floor.

They didn't break the heated make-out. Taehyung's thighs were brushing into Jungkook's now naked crotch and in reaction to it, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung thick-clothed ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Taehyung gasped in pleasure, he bucked up his hips making Jungkook 's now semi-hard sensitive crotch grind into Taehyung clothed one, making Jungkook gasp in heavy pleasure, tilting his head up.

Taehyung attacked the exposed neck and licked a strip on it, he couldn't control bitting hard on when Jungkook buckled his hips again creating friction. Neither of them was getting enough. Jungkook fumbled with Taehyung's trousers and before he knew Taehyung was left in boxers. Taehyung lifted his left leg and hung it over Jungkook 's hip so the angle could get better as they ground in each other. A ticklish wave of pleasure crawled through both of them as they groaned.

"oh, jungkoo-k" Taehyung huffed out. Jungkook opened his eyes to meet with a sinfully beautiful sight. Taehyung grabbing on his shoulder, his jaw hung open, eyes squeezed shut, swollen lips. "you are so beautiful. so pretty" Jungkook whispered

Jungkook held Taehyung back for a second, stopping them in between whatever they were doing. "You sure you want this," He asked.

"I'm too aroused to turn back now. I just hope this will not affect whatever relationship we have... "

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's nervous face. He also hoped that things won't go awkward after this. "Nothing would change from my side, I like you too much for that" He smile making Taehyung blush. Before Taehyung could return with the confession Jungkook spoke again.

"But-..... I don't have lube. Namjoon hyung took it away" He gulped looking at taehyung's smile falling.

A long pout formed on Tae's lips, Jungkook would have cooed at it but the situation was not funny.

Taehyung sighed before a smirk formed and he pushed Jungkook down the bed and attacked his lips. They were never this passionate about kissing but the way they started to eat each other's face was very hot.

Taehyung rolled his hips on Jungkook s's thighs making Jungkook throw his head back. "So hot, baby" He moaned out.

"Ah... H-hyung" Taehyung let out a moan.

Jungkook smiled internally. He remembered V having a hyung kink when they sexted. "Hyung is proud of you bub" Jungkook replied, he even knew Taehyung liked praises.

Taehyung went down to Jungkook's man tiddies and abs. The picture that Jk once sent me by mistake flashed in his mind. He smirked before dragging his tongue on the abs.

Jungkook gave a hard squeeze on taehyung's ass that was still clothed. It was really hot to see Taehyung being the power bottom. " H-aah Jungkook hyung" Taehyung cried when Jungkook bucked his hips up.

Taehyung moved away from Jungkook and removed his boxers, finally getting naked. Taehyung turned around, he back towards Jungkook face and he sat over Jungkook chest. "you want to ride my face angle" he smirked at taehyung's action.

Taehyung giggled softly. "since you don't have lube and I really want you to eat me, but we'll do something better" he turned his face to look at Jungkook under him smiling.

he whispered, "sixty-nine" and the next second he bent forward to lick a thick strip on Jungkook 's leaking dick. 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
I apologize okay, no need to attack me 😌