70~After classes 🐰🐯

Taehyung.1995:
hey...
can you please remove us from the couple contest. 

BE_gossip:
oh hey, 
can I know the reason?
you clearly have most of the votes. 
why backing up

taehyung.1995:
just do it, I don't want us to be there
when we are not even a couple
just please remove us.

Be_gossip:
you sure
you wont tell me the reason

taehyung.1995:
I don't even know you
why should I?
just remove us from there
make other couple win.

Be_gossip:
don't worry about that
you weren't winning. 

taehyung.1995:
Huh?
but we have the most vote
i thought

Be_gossip:
yeah you guys have the most vote.
but one of the couples paid me the most:)
so they were winning

Taehyung. 1995:
Oh wow.
They are so desperate to win

Be_gossip:
people act like they dont give shit about this account  
but everything on this account matter to them
your best friends who
felx on being called the
most handsome person in the collage was also announced on this account
and everyone act like they hate this page but they keep their eye on every update.

taehyung.1995
wow okay,
so i was not even winning.
whatever it is i dont want us to be in this contest.  

Be_gossip:
im surprised that you dont want to be here 
but cool. 
as you said, you guys are not a couple
anymore.

taehyung.1995: 
yeah whatever. bye.

Be_gossip:
yeah cool.
btw did you find the JK you were looking for?

taehyung.1995: 
Tf? How do you know about that?

Be_gossip:
I own this gossip page Tae,
I know everything..

Taehyung. 1995:
WTF! you deadass stalker!
stay away from me and my friends. 
fuck you are dangerous 
let me have a personal life!

Be_gossip:
haha, okay! 
Seen

Taehyung sighed and placed his phone aside. He again felt his eyes pooling. But he wiped them fast, to make sure no one see him crying at the school cafeteria.
He remembered what happened this morning when jungkook returned to the dorm.

Some hours ago.

Taehyung eyes tiredly got open, he was disturbed by the sound of shuffling. He opened his eyes to meet with a sight of someone's back in front of the other bed in the room.

His eyes got widen and he was fully awake when he realised that it was Jungkook,he shot up from his bed and sat straight, "Jungkook!" He called. Whatever the younger was doing he stopped.

A moment of silence was shared before Jungkook turned towards the elder with  a smile. It was genuinely a fake ass smile.

He walked and sat beside the latter and stared with hurtful eyes. "Good morning Tae".

Taehyung gave a nervous chuckle before he awkwardly waved and replied with a good morning.

"Wh-why didn't you return to the dorm last night" Taehyung asked as he took a gulp down his throat. The tension was so thick that it was choking both of them.

Jungkook sighed and pulled a bitter smile again. "And what does it have to do with you?"

"I-... I mean... I wanted to talk to you"

"About?"

"Amm... About u- us, we-" Before Taehyung could say more he was shut with an aggressive kiss. The crash was so hard that he fell backwards, the headboard hit his head hard, he whimpered in pain making jungkook, who was over him, go hard and push his all through Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung was not liking the aggression, but was he complaining? No.

He couldn't resist jungkook, he missed him, but he wanted to talk. When jungkook attacked his neck he found a chance to speak, he couldn't again because his moans covered his voice when Jungkook started to grind hard on the other's crotch. He was becoming needy was and was about to roll his hips against the younger when Jungkook pulled back.

Taehyung was left out of breath on the bed. Jungkook stood up to stare the ruined boy.

"We can do this later, after the classes or between them if we get chance. But right now I'm running late."
Jungkook said and pulled up his bag up on his shoulder.

Taehyung stood and held on Jungkook's shoulder. "Wait! I need to talk. I really need to say this"

"I told you I'm running late, let me come back to the dorm after the classes and then we can talk." Jungkook said but he was fighting himself from making Taehyung sit in his lap and let him say everything he wants.

"I wanted to talk to you yesterday but you didn't return, can... Can we talk at the cafe in our free hour?" He couldn't afford talking after classes, the gossip page was soon to announce results.

Jungkook scoffed and raised his brows in a sarcastic way. "Why at the cafe, like some couple? Which of course we are not.  Let me come back to the dorm"

Taehyung could feel his eyes getting blurry. Jungkook ignored it and pushed Taehyung back before turning around and leaving through the door.

Taehyung's throat choked with a sob and he was left in the room. He saw the soft eyes and hurt expression on Jungkook's face, even his eyes were getting pooled but he was stubborn enough to do anything about it.

But there was Jimin, standing out of the door, he saw everything. And he was not gonna sit and do nothing.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Am I late in posting this....
I guess I am.
Please vote and comment 😍