59~ dence

Taehyung woke up excited this morning. His days were going good. Lots of attention from his crush jungkook and now he was about to meet his texting friend- jake, aka JK, what he thought.

He could never think of jungkook as jake. Neither could jungkook think taehyung as V. They both were totally different on chat and in front of each other.

While jungkook and taehyung were shy and sober around each other in classes. They were crazy rude bitches on text.

Taehyung's mind was kept occupied with jake. He took many glances at him,  but never caught jake looking at him.

It was the 5th lecture. By the end of it he will meet his texting friend, JK. He couldn't put his mind on the board or concentrate on the class, same with jungkook, he was nervous as fuck to meet V, but excited too. He told jimin about it, also asked him to not come with him because V might want to meet him alone, but jimin was stubborn, he  promised to look from far and not disturb them.

The bell ringed and jungkook rushed out first along with jimin. Then taehyung. Only if jake was not obsessed with jimin he would've not followed them.

To their surprise the 3rd door at cafe was crowder than before. Jimin found a good place from where jungkook was visible. Jake came following but only found jungkook there, he had no idea where jimin went.

Contact: V

Jk:
I'm here.

V:
I'm on my way!
Wait a sec.
I'm bringing us coffee. 😉

Jk:
You don't have to

V:
Oh shut up
I want it!

Jk:
Okay...
I'm waiting at the third gate.

"J-JK...?" He heard. Fuck, he knew this voice. But why was it so low?
Jungkook turned slowly and his eyes widen to see taehyung standing some steps away, two coffee mugs in his hand but he was not talking to jungkook, he was calling jake by the name of JK who was looking around from jimin, his back facing taehyung.

"Jk!? " Taehyung called out louder, still jake didn't turn around, but it was enough for jungkook to enlarge his eyes more- if there was radius.

"Jake!" Taehyung called this time. Making jake turn around with frowned brows.

"Are you taking to me?" Jake asked softly, looking at taehyung who he barely know, with two coffee cups in his hands.

"Um.. Yeah... I'm.. I'm V, if you know what I'm talking about" He said with an awkward chuckle.

"Weren't your name taehyung or something? " Jake asked "and I really don't know what you mean"

From far jungkook was hearing everything. Even jimin from far was shock, listening everything. Thanks to the crowd, taehyung couldn't notice jungkook there.

"I'm V! We talk on text! You- you are JK, right?" Taehyung asked, his heartbeat fast as he was scared of what he was thinking.

"Woah! I'm sorry buddy, I guess you got a wrong idea, I don't talk to any V on text, neither I'm JK." Jake said with a chuckle.

Taehyung face saddened and jungkook just wanted to hug and and tell him that it was him, he was jk. But he didn't think it as the right choice right now.

"O-oh... I'm sorry" Taehyung ducked his head and pivoted on his heels to go deep in the cafe towards the benched area.

Even jungkook left the cafe with jimin the second later.

"Woah dude what the fuck was that" Jimin asked amused 

"How would I know" Jungkook asked as he ruffled his hair and get things back.

He rewinded things in his mind. 'Taehyung was at the party'. 'Jin once called himself world wide handsome' 'and hoseok's nickname is hobi'.

"Fuck how dense could I be." He said frustrated. Half of his heart was happy that it was taehyung, he no more had to be confused between taehyung and V, they were the same person all along, but he was embraced himself, those werid talks, sexting, and everything. It will become very awkward between them, he thought.

Before he could think of another. His phone ringed.

Contact: V

V:
Mission abort!
I'm crazy!!!!!
Ttyl

Jk:
Dude?

Instagram notifications
Taehyung. 1995: has sent you a message

Taehyung. 1995:
Hey jungkookie...
I'm really sad right now.
Are you free?

Jeon_kookie:
What happened tae?

He knew what happened

Taehyung. 1995:
Nothing serious
Just moods.

So are you free? Can you come?
I'm the at cafe,

Jeon_kookie:
I'm coming boo.
I'll be there, don't be sad.
And after today's class we can go to your dorm, watch a movie and cuddle.

Taehyung. 1995:
You are best!
😭
I also have an extra coffee here
Right now.

Jeon_kookie:
I'm Cumming!!

Coming****

😩typo

Taehyung. 1995:
😳

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
I'm covid positive, so it's hard to write.
I'm sorry for the late work. 😗