73~how could he

Jungkook looked at the back to meet with Taehyung's eyes looking right at him. Taehyung was sitting at the last bench. And Jungkook was 5 benches ahead.

They stared at each other before Taehyung went to the front and submitted his phone to the teacher.
Jungkook's eyes followed his moves, he had this urge to go sit beside him and hold his hands for the rest of the lecture but he held himself back.

Both of them stayed uneasy for the rest of the class, overthinking about everything, every possible way.

When the bell rang, they kept seated, the teacher came to return their phone with a warning, everyone was packing up and leaving for the next class. Taehyung came and stood beside Jungkook's bench. Jungkook stood and and went beside Taehyung, they stared at each other with nervousness before they started to walk out towards the cafe.

"Hey didn't you guys have a break up?"  A random person walking in other direction asked, on which Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his and pulled him close "mind your own business" He growled at stranger.

Taehyung felt like giving a squeal, his cheeks got heated up when Jungkook didn't leave his hand even after the stranger left.

They walked in the cafe and looked of a seat. With a sigh they sat, there was nothing but silence.

"So... " Jungkook started

"Can I... Ask something first" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook nodded. "Um... The things you said this morning, did you...did you mean it?" And to which Jungkook shook his head in a no. "They why did you say that?"

"I.... I thought, it was just a misunderstanding ... Sorry I was harsh on you, but let's get everything clear."

Taehyung gulped and nodded his head.
"Since when did you know that JK is me?" Jungkook asked.

"The day we were switching the dorms... I asked joon hyung for you number because I wanted to tell you that I might get late in reaching the dorm, but when I noticed that your number matched perfectly with JK in my contacts, I knew it was you"

"Ohh" Jungkook's eyes widened.

Taehyung continued "when did you got to know about me"

"Um... It was the day when you called me, I mean JK to the cafe, I kinda saw you with jake, you thought JK was jake and I heard your conversation, so... That's how I know"

Taehyung's eyes widen and he slammed his head in the desk " That was so embarrassing" He weaned on which Jungkook can't help and crack a smile.

"Why did you tell JK that you like him" Jungkook said and looked at taehyung, he lifted his head from the table but didn't meet jungkook's eyes.

"I knew that you were JK, but I didn't know that you knew me, that day I was waiting for you in the dorm, I wanted to talk about the BE gossip page, that they are calling us a couple,. W-when we are not of-official, so when JK texted me I said all those things and thought that when you will return I'll tell you that I'm V, and a-ask you o-ut.... "

"Ask me out as in? As in a date" He asked, feeling guilty that he misunderstood everything.

"Y-yeah, I mean I really like you jungkook, I want to be with you" Taehyung said, still not meeting Jungkook's eyes.

"O my god, and I thought you actually like JK and you were just using me for sex, I'm so sorry" Jungkook said.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he was not feeling good "you really think I could do that?" His voice cracked, he wanted to cry, feeling horrible.

Jungkook was also feeling horrible in guilt. He stood up and walked towards Taehyung's chair "I'm so sorry tae" He said nd lifted Taehyung just to make him sit on his lap.

"I like you so much, but my overthinking got me, I'm sorry, I didn't know" He said and Taehyung broke in sobs. How could Jungkook think of him like that.

"You really thought I was using you? It's too obvious that I like you, everyone can see it, why couldn't you!?" Taehyung said. He was glad that they were sitting in deep corner of the cafe and not many people were there.

"I'm really sorry, let's make everything right. I can make it right" Jungkook said rubbing his back and pulling him in a hug but before he could Taehyung stood up.

"I need some time, I'm gonna go back to the dorm, you should attend the rest of the classes"

With that Taehyung left for his dorm leaving Jungkook there, guilty.

As soon as he entered his dorm he threw himself on the bed and broke in sobs

How could Jungkook think of him like that.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
So... My exams are going on....

Sorry for the typos
It's unedited

Let's get to know each other on twt.
@/Sakhi_hihi
This is my @