14.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"So, what are we doing here?" Cora asked, while she walked through the cemetery with Hope on her side.

"Looking for something, a tomb to be exact" Hope paused and looked around. Once she found what she was looking for she smiled and walked towards it. "My uncle Kol is like obsessed with being a witch, obviously his powers got taken away when he became a vampire but still found a way through dark objects, which some are in here. I just need to open it"

Cora reached out for the chains, but was stopped by magic. "What the hell?"

"He made a witch spell it close, a claire witch, only their line can open it" Hope explained to her then stepped forward.

"Where do we find one?" Cora asked.

"We don't, Davina is one but I think I can open it" Hope sat her hand on the chains muttering a spell, she eventually caused them to rip open. "See"

"I always knew there was something about you I liked" Cora smiled and Hope smirked at her.

"Same" the tribrid then stepped in the little room seeing all the objects in there. All the candles immediately lit up as she stepped in, which she did with a spell.

"So what are you going to do?" Cora asked Hope. "Because this is boring"

"Oh trust me I know it is but everyone won't leave us alone especially now that I got marcel, Isaac is going to go tell them everything right now so I'm going to get rid of them just like I got rid of him"

"I like that idea. Do you have a way to get rid of my family too?" Cora sounded amused by Hope's idea.

"Oh trust me after I pull this off none of them will want to step foot near us..." Hope stated as she looked through all the shelves.

"What is it exactly?" Cora asked as she sat down on one of the stools.

"Putting down my family" Hope replied to her with a grin on her face as she placed a bottle of bourbon on the table Cora was sitting in. "My uncle was in here so I knew there had to be some in here...but let's get to it"

Cora mirrored Hope's smirk as she took the bottle away from her to open it.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

At the compound Freya was sitting with Derek and Peter along with Rebekah and Elijah trying to see what they could do to get Cora back.

"Are you sure you're willing to gamble that Cora will save you?" Freya questioned Derek once again.

"She has to. I don't think she's willing to let me die" Derek replied back in a firm voice.

"That is not Cora when someone has their humanity off nothing matters to them it's how it works" Rebekah told him.