{22}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"What happened?!" Freya rushed to Klaus who was holding Hope's body in his hands while he was shaking uncontrollably.

"They stabbed her..." Freya took Hope from his hands, noticing the state he was in. "Please tell me she is going to wake up"

"She's supposed to..." Freya inspected her wounds, noticing she wasn't healing as quickly. "Only thing worrying me is she's not healing" Freya got up from the couch to get back to her set up.

"What does that mean?!" Klaus questioned sitting down next to Hope.

"She was stabbed with one of the swords they're filled with dark magic...there is a possibility she won't wake up" Freya sighed, taking herbs into a bowl.

"Nonsense she has my blood she is supposed to wake up and be in transition!" Klaus shouted which caused Derek to walk in and see Hope's body on the couch.

"What's going on? Is she..." Derek stopped himself when he didn't hear a heartbeat.

"Not for long she'll wake up soon" Klaus stood up, calming himself down. "I have to get Hayley call me if she wakes up" he then left leaving Derek and Freya.

"Something tells me she won't..." Derek muttered over to Freya and she sighed.

"There's a possibility she won't but I have to do my best to save her" Freya replied kneeling down next to Hope inspecting her wound.

"I'll go get something to clean that up" Derek offered getting up from the couch. When he walked in he had one of Cora's shirts with him as well. Freya turned to him and smiled, taking it from him and beginning to clean Hope's wound which had black smoke coming out of it. "What happens if she doesn't?"

"I don't know...but if she does all of you get to see the birth of the one and only tribrid which is what she's going to do because the Hope Mikaelson I know is not going down without a fight" Freya said the last part turning to Hope with a smile.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Back at camp oak creek Hayley helped Isaac up inspecting his wounds while Elijah stood next to her still confused on everything that was going on.

"Hayley, you must explain to me..."

"Isaac are you okay?!" Hayley tried to make the boy look at him but he was frozen in a trance. "Isaac, listen to me, you need to let your body heal! Isaac!" Hayley scratched the side of his hand making him snap out. Once he looked down he remembered what had happened.

"Where's Hope?!" He questioned looking around.

"She's with Freya I promise she'll be okay but I need to make sure you are too" Hayley looked at him again noticing he was healing. "Come on I'll help you sit down" Hayley wrapped his arm around her and helped him onto a crate to sit down.