"Lex, you in there?" I scoffed once I realised it was Niall's voice, drying my hands on a paper towel before throwing it away. I twisted the lock and opened the door just a bit, though that proved completely useless since Niall pushed it open and slid into the room, pressing his back against it as it closed.

"What the hell? Who gave you the right to come in here?" I whisper-shouted, hoping no one had taken notice we were both in here. Not only would everyone know there was definitely something going on between us, but we'd be in big trouble.

"You're avoiding me Lex. I want to know why." He deadpanned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh, so it's okay when you decide to ignore me for almost a month, but when I ignore you for a day it's the end of the world?" I huffed at him, mirroring his stance as I crossed my arms as well. He chuckled, glancing to the ground as he shook his head.

"It just doesn't make sense considering how tight you were holding onto me last night. I think you liked having me sleep with you more than you'd like to admit." He walked over, taking just two steps to reach me as his hand rose to my face, his fingers wrapping around my neck to tilt my head up.

"Did you forget the part where I was scared and unable to sleep?" I sweetly smiled, trying to push his hand away. That instantly backfired, his grip around my throat tightening.

"You and your excuses, princess. Always have an answer to everything, don't you?" He smirked, his other hand falling onto my waist as he pulled me flush to his body. My hands pressed to his chest in an effort to keep some type of distance, though I couldn't.

"Did you come in here to prove a point, pretty boy?" I glared at him, though I knew my annoyance only excited him more.

"No. I came here to fuck you against the wall." My jaw dropped at his crudeness, at the assumption I'd so easily be down to do that with him.

"Absolutely no way." I pushed him back, managing to step past him towards the door. Just when I thought I had made it, he gripped my wrist and pulled me back into him, turning us around to trap me against the wall just like he wanted.

"Really? Do you honestly not want that? You haven't missed the way I can make you feel?" He brushed his knuckles along my cheek, his other hand sneaking under my shirt to hitch it up as he held firmly onto my waist. My mouth felt dry, my heart beating a bit faster as he pressed his body against mine, his head getting lost into my neck as he pressed his lips under my ear. I bit my lip, fisting his T-shirt in my hands. I didn't try to push him back, and that was the only clue he needed to know I was under his influence.

"You don't miss my hands all over you, малышка? You don't miss having me buried deep inside you, making you scream my name as I make you cum?" He rolled his hips into mine, earning a gasp to escape my parted lips. I whined in frustration, pressing the back of my head against the wall.

"Why do you keep doing this to me? Why do you keep cornering me at the worst times, expecting I'd give into you that easily?" He stopped kissing my neck, lifting his head to look down at me. His thumb traced over my bottom lip, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Because I know you can't resist me, no matter how much you try to." His hands went down to my thighs, grabbing onto them to lift me up. Shocked, I held firmly onto his shoulders to balance myself once our faces were level.

"You want me Alexandria. I can tell from the way you're looking at me right now. And I want you too." He pushed his hips forward once again, only this time managing to hit the perfect spot between my legs as they wrapped around him. I pinched my eyes shut at the friction, tugging onto his hair as he sucked on my jaw. I knew at that moment that trying to deny my body's desire wouldn't be possible.