Callum

We heard a deafening scream coming from the inside, we looked at each other knowing exactly who's scream that is. Gaby dashed inside not wasting another second blasting the door open with only one violent kick and started looking for Julian, we followed her and looked around only to see the most painful sight, we found him on the floor crying and bleeding whilst Gaby took him in her arms and started to calm him down. Thank god Mom always carries a first aid kit in the trunk of her car and she started applying alcohol and then bandaging up the wound. I carried him and put him on the bed and he drifted to sleep, it was getting late so we all decided to sleep, me and Mira slept in the car whilst Gaby slept on a chair and Mom on a hammock in the same room as Jules to make sure if he needed anything in the middle of the night.

The next morning we decided to get out of this place as we didn't know what strange things lurked in this area, we packed everything and headed off to the car. Julian was still feeling a bit sore from his cut but he said it felt better than before, just as we were about to leave, he went and took a creepy, old-looking book off the mantle.

"Hey Jules, what you got there?" I asked

" Yesterday, I found this book up here on the mantle and I didn't know what to do and got bored so I started to read it. It's got things about Satan and the Underworld"

"Hm, but why are you taking it with you?"

"I want to know more about what is contained in this book, hey come check this out!"

He showed us the first page of the book, it had a strange symbol, i can't help but think i have seen that symbol somewhere before. But where? Shivers were sent down my spine thinking why would a symbol like that be in a book about Him. That book is dangerous, I can feel it, but Jules won't believe me without proof.