Mira

I woke up in the morning and started to get ready for school so I decided to check on Jules and wake him up since he was going to be late but as I walked into his room I didn't find him...his bed looks like it hasn't been slept in since last night, I saw a little piece of paper on his bed saying "Mira" so I read it and I realized that he ran away!! I was so worried but then it took me a second to realize that he left a secret code, he has put phone number at the bottom of the paper. OF COURSE!! I could track his location. Clever Jules! But as I pulled out my phone my mother called me down for breakfast so I thought I would discuss this with Callum and Gaby when we get to school since we have 2 free periods today, so I finished up and ran out of the door so fast. I met Callum on the way to school and I told him about Jules and he was as worried, as I was but also had hope that we would find him, that's what I love about Callum, he is always so hopeful even in the hardest times he would flash his gorgeous smile and it would be like it's a battle me, him, Jules and Gaby against the world and he thinks we have it in us to win that battle and that we will find a way out of any situation no matter how long it takes especially if one of us is in trouble.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *