She told him that she hated school this year and wished she was finished with it already .

He didn't laugh at her , but he did remind her that school was important and that she shouldn't act like some drama queen about it not going her way .

He promised to send her letters to her parents because he had ways to get past Umbridge .

She thanked him and since then it was easy for her to send letters to her family .

The weeks before the Christmas holidays they finally found the perfect place for their  club that was stupidly called Dumbledore's Army . Instead of something that might not get them into trouble .

That is where she found herself now at this instance , in the Room of Requirements that has changed into a dojo type room with Christmas decorations and whatnot littering some of the walls. Dobby and Neville had found it . Dobby because he was hiding Winky , a fellow House elf that got drunk most of the time , and Neville because he'd had need of a bathroom .

The first lesson was underway and she had to give it to Harry , he is an exceptionally good teacher . They did the disarming charm  Expelliarmus for today .

He stayed near Iridessa mostly , correcting her stance and everything .

He was all smiles whenever he was near her and she felt really good about it even though she also felt a little bit guilty because of Ginny . Girl Code and all that .

Ginny however didn't look like she cared about it , her eyes on Dean Thomas mostly .

So Iridessa gave up on that guilt and just run with it .

She gave Harry a happy smile , the sort that she have been giving people since first year .

She was her old self . The one with a lot of energy .

She even went wrestling with the twins again ,where they stood in one corner , giggling about the mishaps of the others .

It was fun .

But then the evening drew to a close and she picked up her backpack and was about to leave when she saw Harry struggle alone with wheeling away the training dummies .

She walked over to help him .

" You should ask for help ,Harry ," she said as she grabbed one dummy.

" I know , but I like doing this alone . It's refreshing to use a little bit of elbow grease ."

She rolled her eyes and smiled . "At home  Mommy  makes me clean my room  . She said it builds cleanliness and helps me to be independent . I'm sure she's right about that. Mommy hates messy rooms . That's probably because she has OCD. Daddy said to humour her and in the end I like my room to be tidy . The girls I share a dorm room with here....some hates cleaning up after themselves . Ginny's different ,though . Everything is tidy in her part of the dorm. Anyway , you're a good teacher ,Harry . We'll be fit for fighting in no time . "

He smiled at her , but didn't say anything as they locked up the dummies in a closet .

" Well, we better get going ,or we'll get Umbridge on our case . Her and her new squad . Malfoy would be pleased to capture me  ."

They snuck out of the room and walked down a corridor together .

" I heard from Ron that Hedwig got hurt. Is she alright now ?."

" Yes. Professor Grubbly-Plank looked after her . We think someone's been reading my letters ."

Iridessa frowned at that . She reached out to take Harry's hand . " I'm sorry ,Harry , I don't know why there's people in the world like the .....you know , it's best if I don't say the name ."

He squeezed her hand and smiled . " It's not you who should say sorry , Dessie . It's the ...." He sighed softly and shook his head ,then his face suddenly lit up ." Hey , if we have another Hogsmeade weekend , will you go on a date with me ?".

Her eyes widened at that . Harry wasn't usually the one to ask such things so easily.

" Um...sure, but wouldn't Ron and Hermione be cross with you ?".

He smiled wider ." No. They'll be happy for me . Come on , we're almost back at the Fat Lady's portrait . See Hermione's waiting for us ".

Iridessa smiled at the girl who'd been her first Hogwarts friend .

The girl smiled back and waved.

The three of them walked into the Gryffindor common room together .

Harry didn't let go of her hand until she left for bed . He seemed all happy , smiling and laughing more , his anger doused for now .

Iridessa hoped that he would be happy always now . She didn't hold her breath on that hope.
   🐭 🐱🐈🐱🐈🐱🐭
It's just a filler . Hope it's not too boring .I have watched the Order Of the Phoenix , but I've forgotten most of it , the book has Dobby finding the Room of Requirements , but I know the film has Neville , so I combined it . Hope you don't mind .