THE VIXEN ARC ⟨FINALE⟩

The Entire SMG4 Cast along with every Inkling and Octoling were taken to the Internet Graveyard, Thanks to SMG3 and the Dead Memes. Everyone was in a Mix of many Emotions and many were rather scared, angry, confused, and sad. SMG4 went towards SMG3 as he was wondering what just happened

SMG4: "SMG3, Why are all of us back here and why did you bring those Inklings and Octolings here?"

SMG3: "I've been watching everything that was going on in your Realm and was told that Vixen guy was ruling over the Mushroom Kingdom. At first, I didn't care but then I found out he was gonna use a Bomb to explode all of Inkopolis, I took all these Squid and Octopus looking weirdos here and waited to find you guys. Remember that if that Red Idiot dies, we all die"

SMG4: "Oh, well thanks for saving us and all but what's going on here? And where's Y/N?"

Meggy: "Y/N? OH CRAP! I completely forgot about them! Are they okay!? Please tell me, Their okay!"

SMG3: "Umm, I wouldn't exactly say there "Okay" but more like...a Bit...Unsettled. He figured everything out about Vixen around the same time you guys did and I went to the Castle to get all those Toads out of there but Y/N was the only one there but they went incredibly crazy"

SMG4: "Where is he?"

SMG3: "He's inside the Starbucks and locked inside of an Icebox. When I tried to bring them back here, They were going crazy so we kept them in an Icebox, Just in case"

Meggy then pushes SMG3 out of the way as she ran to the Starbucks and so did the rest of the gang. You were in the Icebox sitting on the floor, curled up and your head on your knees. Based on your actions earlier, You left a lot of Cracks and Craters in the Glass walls of the Box you were stuck in.

Genger: "Dude Y/N...You okay, Buddy?"

Y/N: "...."

SMG4: "Y/N. It's us"

Y/N: "..."

Meggy: "Come on Y/N, Answer us"

Y/N: "..."

Y/N: "Get lost...all of you...I'm not used to anyone anymore..."

Tari: "W-What are you talking about?"

Y/N: "Have you not seen any of this? It's my fault that all of this happened. I came to the castle, You guys let me in. I find out that I'm an SMG and still have many questions. I brought the equivalent of a Genocide crazed Psychopath that Murdered thousands of people, Took so many innocent lives away and I thought that I could trust him and make you guys think the same. Now look what happened, Those Inklings and Octolings have lost their entire home, Princess Peach is Dead, and even Francis is back because of me"

Genger: "Don't say that Man, We all didn't think that Vixen was a Bad Guy at first, He had all of us fooled"

Mario: "I was the only one who knew!"

SMG4: "Shut up, Mario!"

Luigi: "Come on Y/N, We never knew what Vixen was up to at all, It couldn't have been your fault"

Y/N: "Seriously? I spent all this time trying to find out who I am and yet ignored the possibility that Vixen could be planning something bad! I don't even know who I am and all I ever did was cause trouble for you guys! I'm such a Screwup and I don't even have friends!"

Meggy: "Hey. Don't think for a second that we don't see you as our friend. Because you are our friend. You're just not thinking that way"

Y/N: "No Meggy. For the first time, I'm thinking clearly and I know what I did. I'm nobody's friend and I'm just a Good for nothing sack of crap. I can't do anything and all I did was make things worse"