fifteen.

adrenaline pumped through camilo's veins as he ran through the encanto, pushing himself to get back to casita.

"camilo..?" félix mumbled as he saw his son run by, a portion of his family close behind him. confused, félix chased after camilo.

camilo panted as he climbed through the rubble of casita, stumbling into where the foyer would be to see y/n's body almost unfrozen.

camilo slowly walked up to y/n, getting back into the position she froze in. y/n's hand was on camilo's face again as camilo gripped her clothes with tears beginning to fall down his face as he smiled weakly.

all life came back into y/n's eyes once every part of her was unfrozen. y/n let out a breath as she stumbled slightly, making eye contact with camilo.

camilo laughed breathlessly, looking all around y/n's features. "you're back.." camilo whispered. y/n just smiled, pulling camilo closer and kissing him passionately.

all the madrigals had gotten back to the house as quickly as they could, watching camilo and y/n pull apart from each other just to give each other a tight hug.

bruno let out a sigh and hurried over to the two teens, wrapping his arms around the both of them. y/n opened her eyes and smiled at the man, pulling away from camilo and hugging him close. camilo couldn't be upset about how fast y/n moved her attention from him, camilo was just happy y/n was back.

"you scared the hell out of me, kid.." bruno sighed. y/n smiled, happy that she could be close with bruno.

once word got around that y/n had unfrozen, villagers came back to casita, greeting her happily. after a while of everyone celebrating y/n being back, everyone unanimously decided that it was time to rebuild casita.

throughout the day, camilo would stay by y/n's side, doing small things to make her laugh.

because all the madrigals had lost their magic, y/n didn't use hers. both out of respect and to grief what everyone had lost. after a day of working, casita was rebuilt, lacking it's magic.

your pov

i let out a happy sigh as i looked up at casita, happy to have our home back.

camilo wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his head on mine. i smiled softly and closed my eyes, leaning against camilo.

"i have a question," camilo stated. "what's up?" i asked, looking over at him. "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" camilo smiled softly. i let out a playful scoff, "sure," i teased.

camilo groaned teasingly, turning my body towards him. "c'mon, that was a loaded question!" camilo laughed. i laughed along, a big smile on my face. "yes, i'll be your girlfriend," i chuckled, getting a big smile from camilo.

"y/n?" i heard mirabel's voice. i looked over and saw her holding a doorknob. "the family wants me to put the doorknob in, but i think we should do it together. bruno and i wouldn't be back if it weren't for you," mirabel smiled softly. my eyes widened and i looked over at the rest of the madrigals, seeing them smiling at us. i nodded and followed mirabel over to the front door, standing next to her.

"ready?" she asked, holding the doorknob to the door. i placed my hand on hers, "ready," i nodded.

mirabel and i pushed the handle into the door, a gold and icy blue magic rushing over it before spreading to the rest of the house. my eyes widened as i backed up from the door, seeing casita come back to life.

the glowing spread past casita, going all over the encanto. i looked around in awe, seeing the house and village look livelier, more welcoming. i turned back to casita, seeing an image form on the door.