ten.

hey! i know it's been a while, my bad. i've been trying to get back into writing this but couldn't find any motivation. today i decided fuck it, who cares about motivation, and just started writing. that's a good thing, because now you'll get more updates.

please don't hold me to that i have no idea how depressed i'm going to be tomorrow HAHA

i sighed as i made it into the nursery. camilo was caught by pepa as he left the closet and sent to his room.

i felt bad, but we both knew this was for the family. being sent to your room so your house is saved is a pretty good deal in my opinion.

i quickly poured all of the glass pieces onto the dresser and sighed, looking down at them.

"alright, bruno-" i yelped as a loud crash of thunder sounded from behind me. i turned around and blocked the vision pieces from pepa, who was glaring at me.

"pepa.. jeez.." i mumbled, still slightly on edge since she was just looking for me.

"sorry, i was just here for antonio's things when i heard the name we do not speak," pepa explained, her cloud getting darker.

she went on a small rant about how a thunder would lead to something bad before muttering to herself about clear skies as she sank to the floor to put antonio's things into a crate, the cloud above her head disappearing. as her back was turned to me, i quickly put the vision shards back into my bag.

"uh.. pepa? if bru-" a cloud formed over pepa's head again. "if he," i amended, "had a vision of someone, what would it mean for them?" i asked. "we don't talk about bruno," pepa dismissed as her cloud began raining. "i know, it's just.. hypothetically.. if he saw you..?" i mumbled. "y/n, please," pepa exasperated as she shooed her cloud away. "we need to get ready for the guzmáns!" pepa told me as she turned around slightly.

"i just wanna know if it was generally positive, or like, less positive.." i told her, the end of my sentence dragging on slightly. though i jumped back as félix burst through the door.

"it was a nightmare!" he yelled. "félix!" pepa exclaimed. "she needs to know, pepi, she needs to know," félix soothed as he walked over to me. pepa scrambled up and placed a finger to her husbands mouth, "we don't talk about bruno." she demanded lowly. "he would see something terrible," félix told me as he pushed pepa's hand away. "and then... cra-ti-ti-ta! boom! it would happen!" félix exclaimed.

"we don't talk about bruno!" pepa continued. "what if you didn't understand what he saw?" i asked. "then you better figure it out, because he was coming for you." félix told me as he grabbed my shoudlers.

"we don't talk about bruno, no, no, no!" pepa sang as she pushed félix and i apart while pointing at félix reprimanding-ly.
"we don't talk about bruno... but" pepa continued as félix pulled her into a dancing position.  "It was my wedding day," pepa sang, félix cutting in. "It was our wedding day!" i blinked, and suddenly we were outside.

"god, not again," i groaned.

"We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!" pepa smiled as she motioned towards the sky. "No clouds allowed in the sky!" félix smiled.

they were wearing their regular outfits but white, confusing me slightly.

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin," pepa sang as she motioned over to a crowd, a man in a green hooded rauna. "Thunder!" félix exclaimed, cutting pepa off as thunder boomed. "You telling this story, or am I?" pepa scolded, waving her hand as she walked off. "I'm sorry, mi vida, go on," félix smiled, bringing pepa back into her arms.