one.

I huffed as I reached the top of the mountain. I looked down and saw a village, was this the Encanto? Hopefully it was because the sun had set a couple hours ago and I did not want to sleep outside again.

I sat myself down against a tree and dug through my bag to get the paper F/n gave me. It had a map and how to get in contact with the Madrigal's. I looked over the map and pinpointed where I was, dragging my finger down and seeing the village F/n circled.

I made it..

I sighed in relief with a small grin on my face.

I put the paper back into my bag and hurried to stand up, waving my hands around to form a ball of ice. I made it float in the air until an image of a butterfly showed through the surface.

I made it spin around in the air before I sent it to F/n in my old village. That is if I'm allowed to stay here in the Encanto.

I stomped the ground and a path of ice went down the mountain to just before the back of the village started. Hopefully I wouldn't be seen using my powers. Just because F/n said that there were people here who had powers like me, I'm not taking chances.

I took a deep breath and stepped onto the ice, beginning to slide down it quickly. As the path came to an end I made the ice ramp slope up slightly so I wouldn't tumble into the grass.

As soon as I was back on the grass, I made the path of ice disappear. I began walking into the village, looking for a safe place to sleep. The moon was almost in the middle of the sky, showing it was almost midnight.

Eventually, my legs were hurting too much, making it nearly impossible to walk. I hurried to the closest ally-way and collapsed to the ground, falling asleep almost instantly.

»»————- ★ ————-««

I grunted slightly as I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked around as a boy came into my vision. I was in a room with blue walls, confusing me.

Didn't I fall asleep in that ally-way..?

"You're awake.." The boy whispered as he shuffled closer to me. He had golden skin and dark curly hair that went to about his chin. He was wearing a white undershirt with a yellow ruana over it, black pants and sandals. His hazel eyes stared into mine for a moment before realization dawned on his face.

"Tía Julieta!" He exclaimed running out of the room. The thing that scared me was the door opening... by itself. "TÍA JULIETA! SHE'S AWAKE!" The boy yelled.

After a few moments, in which I sat up, the boy and a woman in blue rushed back in. The woman was holding a plate of arepas, of which she put into my hand immediately. "Eat this." She smiled softly. I looked at her suspiciously before taking a bite of it, feeling something brush on my face. The boy smiled softly as it happened, a look of relief in his eyes.

"What's your name? Why were you asleep on the street?" The boy asked as I finished the arepa, the woman giving me another one.

"Uhm.. I'm Y/n L/n.. I'm here because I was.. getting away from.. something.." I explained hesitantly. They both looked at me like I had told them nothing. "That's all I have to say." I stated, eating the arepa. The boy shrugged before speaking again.

"I'm Camilo Madrigal." He smiled at me.

Madrigal..

My eyes widened as I set the arepa down and looked around, seeing my bag on the nightstand. I grabbed it quickly and pulled the paper out, skimming over all the words.

"Well that makes my life easier.." I mumbled, looking back up at the two who were looking at me worried. The woman set the plate of arepas down as her name was called. "I'll be right back." She smiled softly before turning around, staring at the other side of the room where a bed was placed, and leaving quickly with a sigh.