Chapter 161: Don't Tick Off The Enemy

Meanwhile, Fleur was surrounded by the remaining eleven anti-crime group members, drawn in by her pure bloodlust. "Who's first?! ", she shouted with clear determination. The reckless elf girl reached for her sword and grabbed it with so much haste she made some of the people around her cower in fear. "Why must you spread rumours about Sir Edward?!", she yelled, tears flooding her eyes. Whispers echoed around the room, further infuriating her.

Fleur bared her teeth, "I'm being serious!", she exclaimed. Suddenly a young woman emerged from the group, cackling at Fleur's resolve. "So small yet so determined, are you sure you're cut out for fighting every single one of us. Fleur let out a quiet growl, a rising frustration welling up within her. "What's holding you back? Are you simply too stupid to realise that you're weak, an inferior being cursed by crime.", the woman questioned menacingly.

"Enough!" , Fleur screamed. "You're angry, that's good, I like my opponents unable to focus due to their rage.", the woman said. "I'll tell you what, if you can focus hard enough to defeat me, the group will let you go.", she offered. Immediately, Fleur charged at the woman, attempting to push her over, but she caught her in the air and thrust her down to the ground. "I guess you accept my offer, but it won't be for long! ".

"What on Earth is going on?!", projected a voice from outside. "Seems the cavalry's arrived...", muttered one of the anti-crime group members. Everyone turned around to see Craaq, Viper, Shiva and Sulena stood tall and confident. "Fleur, are you okay?", Craaq enquired worriedly. "Craaq, I-I can do this myself...", insisted the elf girl. "Your fear got the better of you, you do understand that even the strongest in the world could take this on, right?", replied Craaq.

"It happens to the best of us, Fleur, we'll take it from here!", declared Viper. "An impossible task for most, you should've called for us earlier.", remarked Sulena. "This is going to be fun!", enthused Shiva. The four of them looked on at their opponents, all weapon users by the looks of it, though slight anxiety plagued them, they still had to fight fiercely to the best of their ability. Fleur stood up, "I-I can't thank you enough, but you really don't have to...". Craaq interrupted her, "Fleur, you're an integral part of this fight too, remember that.", he said confidently.

"Alright, enough banter, let's fight!" exclaimed Sulena. "If anyone can finish this, it's you!" announced Craaq. Fleur closed her eyes, gathering her thoughts. She raised her sword to her left hand, her own mental darkness spinning about her weapon. The group of opponents readied themselves, all ready to attack. Giving a deep and menacing stare, Fleur looked on at the twelve fugitives, "Ok guys, let's begin.", she declared.

Promptly, a woman with a longsword struck Craaq's slightly shorter sword. "Pitiful little squirt, are you sure you can fight a big lady like me?". The anthro bunny didn't hesitate to strike her back, "I have you know I'm a very competent swordsman!", he announced. Craaq managed to avoid the first strike, but received a hit on the other side of his body.

"Just be glad I'm wearing armour, that could've killed me!", he exclaimed.

Viper's opponents were just as tough, a male crossbow user whose skills were ten times that of what she'd seen from Craaq, and a woman who could easily deflect her chains with her huge claymore. The witch first tried to surround them, but the man managed to willfully shoot off her cape, leaving her vulnerable to his arrows if he hit her a second time. The woman slashed the end of one of Viper's chains, damaging the end of it. "We're playing like that, are we?", Viper sarcastically questioned. She had an idea.

At the other side of the building, Shiva and Sulena were surrounded by seven of their opponents. "Why the heck are you crowding around here you cowards?!", enquired Shiva in an attempt to intimidate them all, but the entire crowd drew their weapons in defence. By surprise, one of the men screamed in agony, "What is this?! Poison?!", he yelped. "Best keep an eye on both of us next time.", remarked Sulena. Shiva looked back at her, "Nice moves spider lady!", he enthused.

Finally, in the middle of it all was Fleur, the remaining pair were on either side of the building, far apart, but clearly stalking her every move. She was filled with hatred, and needed to exult it somewhere. "You two! Come face your death!", she screamed so loud that it distracted everyone else. "Big talk for a small girl...", the woman of the two uttered. Fleur saw red, she needed to kill these two immediately.