Chapter Two: Miles is kinda annoying

You picked up your phone and called Miles, who you knew had to be the only one awake at 9 in the morning on a Saturday. He answered after two rings.

"'Morning Y/N! Hey, you good? You were absolutely hammered last night. You get enough sleep? Did you drink water when you woke up? Is your rent paid?" He always did this. You dealt with it, though.

"Dude, relax. I'm good. I wasn't expecting to let myself drink so much. And to answer your questions, no, no, and no. But thanks for asking." You chuckled, but the pain in your head made you wince.

"Hm. Y'know you're supposed to be taking better care of yourself, Y/N. Literally, if you need it, I can pay off-"

"No!" You cut him off. "Sorry dude, it's just- I don't want you spending money that I keep forgetting to pay. I promise Miles, I've...I've got it covered." You felt bad for snapping at him, but you were seriously getting annoyed at how much he was trying to help all the time. It's like he didn't think you could do it on your own.

"If you insist. By the way, you left your watch in my car. Want me to run it over?"

"Oh, sure. It's no rush though."

"See ya soon." He hung up. You sighed. You definitely needed to throw up, but you didn't want to. You turned on the tv and sat through a few episodes of My Little Pony. About half an hour later, you heard a knock on your door. You jumped off the couch and let Miles in. He handed you your watch and...