Chapter 2

In the recess

Anna: "Guys why don't you talk about your boyfriends?"

I gulped.

"Why do we need to talk about that?"

Anastasia: "Yeah, let's talk."

I glared at both of them.

Anna: "First Anastasia tell me about your boyfriend. When did you guys meet?"

FLASHBACK

Anastasia POV

Gosh!! It's raining. I don't have an Umbrella. I was standing outside my school building. What an unlucky day? Just then, I felt someone's presence behind me.

Unknown: "Hi."

I flinched. I turned around and saw a handsome man. God, he looks so handsome!

"W-Who are you?"

Why did I stutter?

Unknown: "Oh, I am Suga. Nice to meet you."

"I am Anastasia. Nice to meet you and thanks for the umbrella."

We were standing under his umbrella. He feels mysterious. We both stared each other deeply in the eyes. I fell in love with him.

Suga: "Shall we go home? It's raining heavily."

"Y-Yeah."

My heart is beating at a rapid speed. We walked together under the umbrella.

"In which school do you study?"

Suga: "The one beside your apartment."

"My apartment?"

Suga: "Yeah, I am your new neighbor. I have been living with my parents for three months."

"What? I didn't notice you."

Suga: "You didn't notice me but I noticed you. You look very beautiful."

I blushed.

"T-thanks. You look handsome."

Suga blushed.

Suga: "T-Thanks."

"So...."

Suga: "So....?"

"Can we be friends?"

Suga: "Are you asking permission? Of course. We will be friends from now on."

He smiled.

"Your smile looks so cute."

Suga: "You are making me blush. My heart is beating fast because of you."

"Mine too."

Suga: "We reached our house."

"Yeah. Bye."

Suga: "We will meet tomorrow after school. Ok?"

"Yeah."

We bid goodbyes and I went inside my house.

"Mom, do you know Suga, our neighbor?"

My mother: "Oh yeah. I forgot to inform you. He will be joining your school. Be good friends with him. He is handsome so if possible marry him."

"MOM!!!!"

I blushed. I went to my bedroom and lay down on the bed. Should I confess? Yes, I will confess tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING

I was in my class.

Teacher: "Students welcome the new student. Please introduce yourself."

Suga: "Hi everyone i am Suga."

Everyone was drooling over him. Girls, he is mine. I smirked. But wait what if he doesn't like me back. Suga looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Suga: "Mam, can I go and sit with Anastasia?"

Teacher: "Yeah sure."

He came near me and sat with me.

"Meet me in our apartment playground after school. I have to tell you something."

Suga: "Ok."

After school

In the apartment's playground

Suga: "Hi."

"Hi."

Suga: "You wanted to tell me something?"

He raised his eyebrows. I took a deep breath.

"I l-love you."

Suga: "What?"

"Yeah, I love you very much. I fell for you at first sight. You give me heart attacks whenever I am with you. So, will you accept my love?"

I hung my head low. I looked at him. He was crying?

"Why are you crying?"

Suga: "You know what? I have loved you for three months. The first time I saw you was when you were listening to music and wearing headphones on your balcony. So, beautiful."

I blushed.

Suga: "I love you."

"Really?"

I started crying.

Suga: "Yes, my love."

We both hugged each other tightly. 

TO BE CONTINUED...