My mother: "No, a girl like you honey."

My father: "I love you so much and my princess."

My mother: "I love you too...."

PRESENT

My father: "It's your wish. I will never force you. Remember you are always my princess."

I smiled.

"I love you so much, dad."

We both hugged each other.

My mother: "If you guys are finished. Honey drop her at her school."

"M-Mummy, you are here only?"

My mother: "You guys are hugging without me."

She showed her puppy eyes. She looks so cute. I looked at my dad. He was looking at her with adoration as if she was some kind of angel. I smiled. Three of us hugged each other. The best family. Tears fell from my eyes. How can I ever live without them?

In the school

My father: "Take care princess."

"You too dad. Bye."

He went off. I entered my school building. I went near the lift and saw my friends. They greeted me. Then, I saw my best friend, Anna.

"Anna!!!!"

Anna: "Hello babe."

"Hello, my love."

Anna: "I missed you so much."

"We met yesterday."

We both laughed. She is the other reason why I don't want to leave my country. Anna is like my sister, I can't live without her. I have many good memories here.

"Guys!! The lift came." A girl from the crowd yelled.

It is very difficult to go in the lift because there is too much crowd. We can't go up the stairs because we are lazy and we cannot climb 5 floors. Everyone was pushing each other to get into the lift.

"AHHH!!!!"

Finally, we reached our class. Anna is in another section. So, she went to her class. I entered my class.

Anastasia: "Too much crowd."

Anastasia. She is another friend of mine. I have so many girlfriends. I don't have any friends who are boys. It's not like I don't like them but I don't want to be friends with boys. They are annoying. My grandparents always feel proud because I don't talk to boys. Old people psychology.

"Yeah, I was not able to breathe."

Just then, our teacher entered the class.

"Good morning teacher."

All the students sang the song together. We always say good morning in a rhythmic tone. Historic song. Teacher chuckled.

Teacher: "You guys will never change. Come on, take out your English textbooks."

English! Boring period. I want Math or Science. They are my favorite subjects.

Teacher: "I am going to conduct a surprise test today."

"What!!!! NO!!" All the students yelled together.

Teacher: "Come on children. Don't be childish. Five minutes for revision. After that, close your books."

Anastasia: "Are you in the mood of studying?"

"Hell no."

I don't want to study. But I have to...

Teacher: "Come on, close your books. The test is going to start and these marks will be added to your finals."

Anastasia looked at me with pleading eyes. She sits beside me. She is my bench mate.

Anastasia: "Can you please help me?"

She whispered in my ears.

"What? Never! You should not cheat."

Anastasia: "Yeah you are right. Cheating is a sin. How much ever I know I will write."

"Good."

All my friends are nice people. And I am very lucky to have them. The teacher gave us test papers. God, the exam looks hard!

After 20 minutes

Teacher: "Put your pens down. Time is up."

She collected our papers. The bell rang and all the students rushed out of the class. It is a recess period.

TO BE CONTINUED...